Posted January 07, 2014
As 2013 Graduate Of Hamilton. . My Experience at this school has been terrible. . It is not a school I would suggest going to. . They don't teach anything, they are selfish, and they are ignorant in the worst way. . I was suppose to graduate from Hamilton on May 31, 2013. . But due to the lack of information and help, I had to take a summer online class which I finished. . Hamilton waited till I finished my classes to tell me I had to take another math class. . The reason for this being is because they didn't not have have ah proper class session available during the school year. . So I attended Messick Adult High School Where I Finished My last requirement. . When I called Hamilton for my diploma, they made a false statement saying I didn't return my books. . When I asked for the book returned list they refused to pull it up. . Instead I was forced to Paye 119$ for books I already turned in to get my diploma. . Honestly I hate Hamilton. . I didn't even receive my cap and goun I paid for. . Attending Hamilton is the worst mistake I ever made. .

Posted March 03, 2011
As a graduate in 1983 HHS provided me the educational springboard to thrive and be successful in corporate America. HHS also equipped me to start a second career in my 40's in education. Based on what I have tracked about HHS over the years, it seems we need to go back to the days of Harry Cash, Oliver Johnson, and Bethel Hunt..........LOVE HAMILTON ALWAYS Class of 83 SDC

Hamilton High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Hamilton gave me all I needed to become an entrepreneur, business owner and a corporate force within my career! Go Wildcats!!!

Hamilton High School 5

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009

Hamilton High School 2

Posted April 28, 2008
I attended this school and graduated in 2006. I loved my school but quite frankly, its not the best of schools to prepare one for college. It's gets worse and worse every year and the amount of effort required to transition form it to the college atmosphere is enormous. I come back and visit every year and talk to the FEW teachers that made the difference who are still there, but overall, the school has dropped significantly from its once high status among Urban high schools.

Hamilton High School 5

Posted June 05, 2007

Hamilton High School 4

Posted May 23, 2007
My name is Courtney and I am a rising senior at Hamilton High School. I am now a student enrolled at Hamilton. I believe Hamilton is is a very good school. People often misjudge us because of the bad publicity we receive for the media, but there is much more to this magnificent school the just the bad things. We have great teachers who really care about the students and many after school activities that students could get into.

Hamilton High School 0

Posted May 04, 2007
I graduated from Hamilton back in the 80's, during an era when Hamilton was a wonderful school. However, I decided I would send my son to Hamilton last year 2006. This was one of the biggest mistakes that I could have ever made. I visited to school to bring my son something the student were cursing with no respect for elder. Just totally out of control.It seem as if the only thing that they cared about was the basketball team.Need less to say I did not enroll my son in Hamilton for the 2007 school year. He is now attending a county school and doing better.

Hamilton High School 4

Posted October 19, 2006

Hamilton High School
1363 Person, Memphis, TN  38106
Last modified Hamilton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top