Posted July 13, 2009
I love this school I was a student there my childhood and I love it and my children attend there now

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008

Hanley Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2006
I would say that Hanley is an okay school when it comes to academics, but the safety and the dicipline of the school is not safe, because certain teachers do not use correct protocol when it comes to discipline so be sure to question your child when in doubt of certain things that may come about. If you have a problem with the teacher just to let you know that Ms. Payne is not going to do anything about it because her job is to protect the teachers and not the child. Check out the school scores they are not up to part for those who are saying that the school is great to me not in academic maybe as a family tree.

Posted February 16, 2005
- a former student
I love Hanley. it was my favorite school. More of a family, I couldn't have been more blessed to have been in the presence of such talented teachers. I couldn't thank the teachers and Ms.Payne more. I love you guys and always Will. Love, Chisca M.Davis

Posted July 11, 2004
My son has attended this school since he was four years old. His teachers have been dedicated and excellent. You feel welcome anytime you enter the building. Mrs. Payne, the principal, always has time for the parents and students. The Orange Mound Community also is quite active at this school.

Hanley Elementary School
680 Hanley, Memphis, TN  38114
Last modified Hanley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top