Memphis, TN

Hillcrest High School 5

Posted August 08, 2006
Hillcrest is a great school.It has produced numerous great students.I myself am a top 25 graduate of the class 2006.My senior class has changed the look of Hillcrest and we are therefore enshrined in Hillcrest.It has great teachers who really care about there students.They want to see you succeed in school as well as school. We were once on the memphis city schools failing list and my class of 2006 brought us off the list.Look at our Gateway scores and Act scores were improving rapidly.

Hillcrest High School 4

Posted May 29, 2005
This is a very good school. People think that it is bad because of past incidents, but those people are gone. These things happen at every school. And with Mrs. Shaw as the principal, Hillcrest is 100% better. This school to me is like any other Memphis City school. SO, parents shouldn't try to enroll their children in other schools because they think Hillcrest is bad. There are many academic opportunities for everyone and good extracurricular activities. Overall, Hillcrest is coming on up!!

Hillcrest High School
4184 Graceland Drive, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified Hillcrest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top