Knight Road Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
Knight Road is an excellent school. The teachers there are very knowledgable and nuturing to the students.

Knight Road Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2007
I think Knight Road Elementary is a high quality school. The teachers are hard working, dedicated, and passionate. This school has never been on any of the state's low performing list. It has gone through changes within the administration the past four years, but that has not affected the quality of the school. I believe that they do all that they can to get parents involved. You can not judge a school or teacher performance by the number of parents at meeting. As for extracurricular activities; piano, chorus,cheerleading,boys and girls scout are offered.

Knight Road Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2005
We moved here from out of town. I needed to find a school for my child to go to and this one was close to where we moved. This is the worst school that I have had the greatest displeasure of putting my child in. I knew nothing about the schools in memphis. We came from one of the top 3 schools in Jackson, Tn to one of the worst schools in memphis. There is very little parent involvement in this school, I went to all the meetings and there might be 20 parents to showup in a school of 500+ students. I saw a music room with no teacher,my child came from a school that had music,art,sports and extracurricular activities to a school that offered NOTHING. Not even a good academic program. If I have learned anything it is to research were I put my childs mind.

Knight Road Elementary School
3237 Knight Rd, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Knight Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knight Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top