Larose Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2010
My first grader attends LaRose this 2009-1010 school year. This will be his first and last year at this school. The principal doesn't allow an Open Door policy, therefore parents are not welcome to eat lunch with their child or participate in their child's class with things like reading or art. There aren't any after school activities for the children. The teachers seem to really care about the students; however I do not find the first grade curriculum to be much of a challenge. Most of the children are performing below grade level. My suggestion is if your child is at or above grade level, then send them somewhere else. My child will definitely not be attending this school next year.

Larose Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I attended this school ,and so did two of my sisters and their friends. The quality of the education we received was of the quality that has been incomparable to any elsewhere.It is evident by the things that we have accompolished in our lives. Thanks LaRose,and all the great teachers. I'm not bragging I am just proud to have been a student there

Larose Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2004
This is a diamond in the ruff!!!! The quality of the staff, the quality of the school itself, but most of all the change that the atmosphere brings to the students is no short of a miracle!!!! I think that this is one of the many MSC's that does not receive the attention it deserves. I hope that will be a thing of the past real soon!!!!

Larose Elementary School
864 Willoughby St, Memphis, TN  38126
Last modified Larose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larose Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top