1 star

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2014
My grandson is autistic and attends Lincoln in the preschool program for children with special needs. The program really needs to be re-evaluated. I'm strongly encouraging my grandson's parents to find him another school for the next school term.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2011
I have been a Lincoln parent for 13 years. Very proud of this school, but since the passing away of a great principle last year, Ms. Barbara Millgan, the teachers, office staff and especially the new principle, Ms Kelly have change. Office staff very rude and unprofessional including the principle. No welcoming for parents. After all this time this will be the last year my children attend Lincoln Elementary.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2006
Lincoln Elementary needs a closer evaluation. My daughter attends this school and it has no activities, her teacher is absent from schoool at least two to three days a week. I as a parent don't understand how her class is learning anything with a sub over half the week. The principal refuses to hear parents opinions on a second color for the uniform shirts because being in a low income area white is the hard to keep clean. I just think that my child's school is being over look because of the area and there are lots of school around it that are improving.

Lincoln Elementary School
1566 South Orleans, Memphis, TN  38106
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top