Posted April 17, 2014
I am a grand mother to a student at Mitchell High School I feel this a Very Good School for my grand child. I have nothing bad to say about this school.He has Good Grades, High test scores is high.Mitchell is a good school, I have two more grand Kids that will be coming to Mitchell. The Principal is good and the staff is too. I would say to others that this is a great school for your kids.

Posted April 04, 2011
i am looking for friends that went to Mitchell from Klondike Elementary 1968, 69, 70, 71 - my name is Janet Dean

Mitchell High School 1

Posted July 24, 2010
I used to be a student here and it is the worst school in the city of Memphis. I used to report numerous times of people saying negative comments towards me but nothing was done. The students curse out the teachers and the administration dosent even back them up. Not to mention they have no more activites such as band and theatre,I seriously hope that they shut this school down soon as possible.

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008

Mitchell High School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
I am a parent of two students that attend Mitchell high School. I think it is a wonderful school. The administration and the teqaching staff is excellent.

Mitchell High School 1

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted February 23, 2006
- a former student

Mitchell High School 4

Posted November 05, 2005
I am an employee and a parent ot a student at Mitchell High School. I judge it to be an excellent high school. I wouldn't work at a school that I wouldn't want my own child to attend. It is safe. It has a full curriculum with teachers that care and work extrememly hard. John Ware, the Principal, does everything in his power to assist all students. The abundance of male energy in the school also is an asset. Mitchell is a great environment for urban students to learn and achieve. It offers many opportunities in academics, vocational/technology, sports and the performing arts. The faculty and the staff truly care about the kids' education and safety.

Posted August 25, 2005
Mitchell High School is a great environment for a student to learn in. The Principal has created such a motivational environment. I spoke with the principal of this fine school. To my surprise he had a journal with current plans future plans and goals already obtained. He take pride in fostering the growth of each individual if he has to. My daughter has attended Mitchell 4 years.

Mitchell High School
658 Mitchell Rd, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Mitchell High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top