Bad
Good

I am a grand mother to a student at Mitchell High School I feel this a Very Good School for my grand child. I have nothing bad to say about this school.He has Good Grades, High test scores is high.Mitchell is a good school, I have two more grand Kids that will be coming to Mitchell. The Principal is good and the staff is too. I would say to others that this is a great school for your kids.

i am looking for friends that went to Mitchell from Klondike Elementary 1968, 69, 70, 71 - my name is Janet Dean

I used to be a student here and it is the worst school in the city of Memphis. I used to report numerous times of people saying negative comments towards me but nothing was done. The students curse out the teachers and the administration dosent even back them up. Not to mention they have no more activites such as band and theatre,I seriously hope that they shut this school down soon as possible.

I am a parent of two students that attend Mitchell high School. I think it is a wonderful school. The administration and the teqaching staff is excellent.

Last modified Mitchell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.