Posted January 15, 2014
They help us when we need help. They also have tutoring after school to get us prepare for t-cap. There always working us hard so that we can pass t-cap and get a better education and what we will like to be when we are an adult ! That's why I like my school Newberry Elementary School !

Posted July 24, 2010
Well I was a student from 03-04 and I think this was one of the best schools Ive ever been too

Posted June 22, 2009

Newberry Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2009
Friendly staff who care that the students succeed. Good before and after school care.

Newberry Elementary School
5540 Newberry, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Newberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newberry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top