Memphis, TN

Norris Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2012
Norris Elementary has a great principal, staff, and student body. It is an excellent school!

Norris Elementary School 5

Posted February 11, 2005
'I LOVE NORRIS.' It's a great school for any student i should say myself. Norris has been around for many of years. My mom,dad,aunt,&uncles graduated from Norris. I graduated from Norris too. Now,my kids are there,and going to graduated from there also. Norris has strong, intellient,&caring teachers for the students&parents. Parent involvment is very important in a childs life. Ms.Jordan,the principal, is a concerned and involved leader for Norris. The students are so in order and well mannered. They are well feed. And taught to learn. I will always keep Norris in my heart...

Norris Elementary School
1490 Norris Rd, Memphis, TN  38106
Last modified Norris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norris Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top