Posted September 16, 2009
BET Academy and the rest of the school will lead the district in academic achievement this year!

Posted February 25, 2009
I came out of Northside when the media was the worst; however, parents raised their kids in my era. Now parents need raising. Northside was the best school for me, even now, the education I received at Northside shows up in my school work today. Mrs. Davis,my favorite teacher, is an excellent Spanish Teacher. Oftentimes, people assume since a school is in the hood it is no good; but if you enstill morals and values in your child-- you'll find that it's not the school, it's the children's parents who bring media and negativity. In my day Mrs. Crawford or Mrs. Bond were the best English teacher anyone could possibly have. Now that I am in college, my instructors enjoy the manner in which I formulate papers; I hear all the time how well I was taught to write and comprehend.

Northside High School 4

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted December 07, 2007
Northside high is a great school. People often misjudge the school because they believe everything the media says about our school. Yeah, Northside has a few problem students but what school doesn't? You can not judge our school if you have not experienced the cougar lifestyle hands on. Teachers, such as Mrs.Lawson, Mrs.Davis, Mr.Mullins,Mrs.Harris, Dr. Hebrard, and Mr. McDonald are some of the best teachers who work for Memphis city schools. Our assistant principal Mr. Malone does a wondrful job in keeping the school safe. Our Lady Cougars basketball team is top ranked in the state of Tennessee. Coach Holmes does a EXCELLENT job as their coach. Overall, Northside is a great school, with alittle more parent involvement we can stand with the elite schools of Memphis.

Northside High School 3

Posted September 25, 2006
- a former student
Northside is a good school. It will take much parental involvement for students to be successful due to all possible distractions. If students are focus & determined they may be able to help other students come out better. Children at Northside need all the positive energy they can get, because media & often times the community displays negative images about the environment, the school, & the children, the children sometimes manifest & potrait that picture. Decicated individuals most definitely can make a difference at Northside, but they got to be strong & dedicated.

Northside High School 1

Posted April 30, 2006

Northside High School 3

Posted April 16, 2005

Northside High School
1212 Vollintine, Memphis, TN  38107
Last modified Northside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top