Posted May 04, 2010
Oakhaven is one of the best schools there is

Oakhaven Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted March 25, 2005
I however am a student of this school.I strongly disagree with you.Despite your words,I have words of my own,this school doesnt have art,sport,or any of those things.Dont blame the school blame the state.This school is on low budget.Its best to do something about it than sit there and complain.I am sorry you feel this way,I am sorry I feel this way.There are fantastic teachers there who do there best in hope of a brighter day.I dont want to seem disrespectful to you in anyway,I actually respect you for stating your thoughts so outgoingly.

Oakhaven Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2005
I am a former teacher of this schoool and I would never let any child I had go to this school. There are many teachers there who have children and their children go to the County Schools. The academic programs are a joke, they are not interested in the students, just numbers. When students are in 6th grade and reading on a 3rd grade level and we just 'pass them' that is not good. Extracurricular activities do not exists. The children do not have a computer class and they don't have any knowledge of computers and this ia computer world, there are no sports and no art classes. This is an inconvience to the administration. There is no parent involvement, and that makes thing very diffuclt for teachers who want to do their jobs. The administration does not back their teachers and that is very difficult.

Oakhaven Elementary School
3795 Bishops Bridge Rd, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Oakhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakhaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top