Memphis, TN

Oakhaven High School 4

Posted June 30, 2014
Oakhaven High School in my opinion is one of the great schools that Memphis has to offer. This past school year Oakhaven High met all the EOC set scores for all of the EOC tested subjects.

Oakhaven High School 3

Posted July 17, 2009
I attended Oakhaven last year and I believe that it has improved so much from were it used to be 3 years ago, some teachers employment needs to be terminated but, overall its a very good school. Oakhaven needs alot of changinq but its still a very competive and academic achieving school. Im proud to say I attended Oakhven and pleased to broadcast the great improvements Of my school

Posted February 17, 2009
Oakhaven is not a very good school,as of right now it needs better teachers,security and power over students.

Posted January 01, 2008
i go to this school and say it is a good school with bad students i been there for 3 years. we are improving alot in our attempts to change but dont give us the best school award yet

Oakhaven High School 5

Posted August 10, 2003
I think Oakhaven High overall is a good school,it need a few fine tuning but this id minor compared to what it use to be.There is some areas I would like to see a Big change in.The new principal is doing just fine.He is concern and you can talk to him.We the parents must give him our support and [ take any concerns or problems to him.Go principal Brewer GO.

Oakhaven High School 5

Posted July 04, 2003

3125 Ladbrook Road, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Oakhaven High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakhaven High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top