Bad
Good

I love Oakshire, Dr. Rogers, all the wonderful teachers and staff. Oakshire the best school ever.

My children went to Oakshire Elementary and while the staff and work load are exceptional and the ability to detect learning disabilities is also exceptional, the way the teachers speak to the students and the way that they handle bullying leaves ALOT to be desired. I am changing my children back over to Southaven Elementary because my children enjoy going to Southaven and I as a mother listen to the needs of my children and their safety and how much they enjoy going to school matter alot to me. No offense to the Principle or staff but my children just felt like the odd men out when attending Oakshire. The discipline and attitudes at Southaven of the staff and children have been called paradise by my children. Half the time at Oakshire, I was infuriated with the lack of compassion and tenure.

I love Oakshire.Dr.T.Rodgers is great with the kids as well as the teachers an the staff.My children also loved the cafeteria staff they dont get enough thanks.But i thank them all.

This is a wonder school for parents to send their children for advancement in their education. The Principal, Dr. Thomas Rogers motivates the teachers, students, parents and others in the community. This school is a light in the community since Dr. Rogers became principal. I know first hand about what the vision is for this school. I congratulate Oakshire Elem. for being a school of growth. Evangelist Annette Caldwell, Pastor Miracles of God Outreach Ministries Jesus is the Answer Radio Broadcast, Host

This school is exceptional. My son went there in 07, then we had to back to California, and the level that he was being taught out there is 10 times better then he is being taught in California. The Principle was outstanding, they had school dances and allot of activities to motivate them into wanted to be star students,great job oakshire.

Last modified Oakshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.