Bad
Good

My child has been beaten by other students 4 times now. I have spoken to the principal, Kimberly Sanders and nothing changes. I can't change her school due to custody issues but if I could, I would in a heartbeat. The principal seems to have her own agenda and will not take another look at what is really going on in her school. She is incompetent as a human with compassion and as so called leader. I will show the school board what has happened to my child while under the special watch of this joke of a principal and make her action be known. (Lack of actions that is) My child has been hit, kicked, punched and bullied the whole time in this school. I advise not to send your children here of you really care about them.

It really disturbs me to know that my child has not learned much from Ms.Uptagraph. A 3rd grade teacher who acts as if the brain of a 8-9 yr old is at the same learning pace as her 50yr old brain. I hope that she is one of the teachers who loses her job after the school merger. Remove her and replace her with someone who has more patience and doesn't mind working more with the kids who needs that extra push. She's just someone who goes to work for a paycheck!! She deserves a rotten apple for sure!!!

Raleigh Bartlett Meadows is a great school to attend. They have a new principal and new instructional facilities that came from RIchland and they are on the move. They have really brought excitement to the school. My child just started and I am so excited about the potential of the school. They finally have someone that wants parents to be involved.

This is a school that is very reliant on what the other teachers say instead of being able to make up their on minds.What extra-curriculum activities my child has only been on one field trip per year.The curriculum is okay ,but do the teachers properly explain to the students on what their teaching.

I think Raleigh Barlett Meadows is a great school. I have a niece in the 5th grade she been going there since the first grade and my son attend the school as well he is in the first grade in Mrs. Dedrick class. My son know how to speak some spanish and french. He also is reading on a second grade level. He always come home telling me something different he had learn that day. I don't live in the district anymore and I will still get up a extra 20 mins to take him to school. I will be getting a transfer every year until he complete the 5th grade. And one more thing. I like that they don't go on many field trips, study first play later. RALEIGH BARTLETT MEADOWS is Awesome...

This is a school without doors, walls, or windows. The classrooms are trailers for many. There is no real cultural diversity here at all. My child won't be there next year.

Last modified Raleigh- Bartlett Meadows School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.