Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son started KG there and we have been extremely satisfied with the school. What an awesome principal and wonderful teachers. The teacher worked with my son and gave him extra challenges when he needed. The PTO is very active throughout the year. My son has grown and learned so much in the school and we are so excited to continue to be part of it.

My younger son goes to this school. His progress in first grade surprised me. Its a great school indeed!

My 2 children attended Richland and both had a wonderful experience. Interaction with the teachers and parent involvement reminded me of a private school. We were fortunate enough to live in the district. I drive by the school several times a week and smile thinking about the great foundation my children received.

My daughter will be entering 3rd grade in August, she has been here since Kindergarten on a choice transfer. I can't possibly overstate how GREAT this school is. The principal, Ms McNary and vice principal, Mr Acker are amazing. Perfect balance. There is a teacher request system through 4th grade and you have input in that area along with the existing teacher which is great! We woudl highly recommend Ms Bounds in 1st grade and Ms Pechak in 2nd grade. Both wonderful, nurturing ladies - while striving for your child to be the best they can. Still has neighborhood school feel, high parental involvement. Better than any private school I have experienced. Will be sad when 5th grade comes around! Don't hesitate to send your child here.

This is my first year at this school. I simply love the school. My daughter is in kindergarten and I just can't say enough about her teacher and the administrative staff. The assistant principal is so attentive and caring to the children. The school treats the children like family. I simply love this school.

My oldest went to a local private elementary school. We feel that we have gotten a much better experience at Richland for a our youngest child. The teachers are amazing, creative, and so invested in each child's success it is amazing to watch as a parent. Being a part of the learning process, you can't help but want to be involved. It truly feels as though this school is one that has survived "the times", like a neighborhood school. The parents know the other children in the class. The teachers know the parents names, the siblings names, and actually care if a child has lost a tooth, got a new pet, or is struggling. I love it and wish we had found this school for our son. I don't know of any parent or student who doesn't feel at home here.

I wanted my son to go to a private school but when it came time to enroll him we just could not afford the cost. I live in the Richland Elem. District and was told l was nuts not to send him. Well l had no choice so off to Richland he went. This year he is entering the 5th grade. There are no words to describe how l will miss this school. From K-4 l have loved every teacher. . it's. McNary, the principal, does an outstanding job. I would actually pay money to attend this public school. I think that sums up my feelings in a nutshell.

I'm a parent of a new kindergarten student....and WOW!!! We spent close to 7k last year for a private pre-K school....but no lie, since she started at Richland, she is reading everything she sees. (She has only been there 2 months so far) I would recommend doing whatever it takes to get your child here! A++++

I have 2 students at Richland and am so sad that this is my daughter's last year there. I have been so pleased with the education that both of my children are recieving! I would not hesitate to stand them up to some private school kids here in town to compare!

Cannot get a hold of the main office for 2 days straight. I tried 18 times. There is no voicemail :(!!!

Last modified Richland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.