Memphis, TN
Students enrolled: 1,219

Posted July 22, 2014
I am currently going to the 9th grade, and want to attend Ridgeway High School! However my parents do not know what I need for registration. Please Help!

Posted December 30, 2011
I am in the 8th grade and my parents are leaning on putting me in ridgeway and i would like for somebody to really give me a description of the school the academics and the students.Please!!!!! Also please excuse my rating..

Ridgeway High School 2

Posted August 28, 2011
Ridgeway High School sucks. I am an AP/IB student, and I feel as if they are treated quite unfairly. Honors students are given piles of summer homework, and the standard students have none. Tests for difficult subjects are given on the first day of class, and books are given to the Honors/IB students BEFORE lockers are issued. There are three flights of stairs, and carrying heavy books is really painful. When issues are discussed with admin, the problems are simply brushed off. I suggest going to a much more student friendly school. Also, the peers are very disruptive and unruly. That might be common, however sometimes enough is enough. Think twice about going to Ridgeway.

Posted December 23, 2009

Ridgeway High School 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted August 02, 2008

Ridgeway High School 1

Posted April 08, 2008
rood kids, and behavior. when I went there I was tormented. I had to go there i was educationally put in the wrong class, and student were untamable. also disruptive.

Posted March 14, 2008

Ridgeway High School
2009 Ridgeway, Memphis, TN  38119
Last modified Ridgeway High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeway High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top