Posted April 04, 2014
My school is much better than what many people perceive it to be. I love my school and I wish others could look past the bad history behind our school's name and see the bright future/ potential it has

Posted October 10, 2013
This is a great school im very proud to be attending such a great schoo. Sheffield has come a long way great choice for any one

Posted March 08, 2009

Sheffield High School 4

Posted August 26, 2007

Sheffield High School 1

Posted January 12, 2006
My child attended sheffield and i totally hated it. I think it is a terrible school. The teacher and staff doesn't care about any of their students and i think that is awful. Please better the school.

Sheffield High School
4315 Sheffield, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Sheffield High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheffield High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top