Memphis, TN

Sherwood Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2015
the stars are not a true rating of this school my child has attended this school and I hate the principal and some of the teachers their they are so unprofessional, rude, and dry to a lot of the parents that I have noticed and the optional programs are not what you would consider a optional program and not to mention the constant presence of law enforcement at a ELEMENTARY school so do not be fooled by this rating.

Sherwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2015
Sherwood will never receive proper recognition because of the location, but it is an exceptional school. The staff is wonderful and the principals are extraordinary. They care deeply for the kids and are hands on with everything. The principals put forth every effort for the staff and students. They offer optional and the best resources for kids with learning delays such as autism, learning disabilities, and more. My daughter is autistic and every IEP we've had is challenging but wonderful. Everyone shows up and figure out what's best for your child. I would definitely recommend the school. Remember don't judge what you see because it's a true gem.

Sherwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2013
I am well pleased with this school. My daughter who is now a 3rd grader gas been going here since KK, they are very orderly, respectful and serious about academics and time. I appreciate what my daughter is learning here as an optional student.!

Sherwood Elementary School
1156 Robin Hood Lane, Memphis, TN  38111
Last modified Sherwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top