Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Caring and very giving staff, faculty and administrators. They are always ready to assist and address any parent concerns.

This school has great teachers and great programs. The parent and community support are incredible. My son is challenged academically and accepted socially. This is a great school.

I really used to love this school. I spent 2 years trying to get my children into this school. It has always been known for excellence. Well Snowden had completely fallen off. The new administration: principal, and the vice principals can not handle the job they signed up for. The children don't even walk down the hall the same way. The better teachers are quitting left and right all the way down to the end of the school year, they're still quitting. I am very disappointed in the way this school has turned. Is this all schools? ?

awesome...i have a child that went to snowden and i love how generally accepting they are of different beliefs and religions and views on things in the world. One day my daughter came home saying she made a new female friend (other than her best friend who didn't go to school with her) She said that her friend was holding hands with this other girl and hug her all the time. (she didn't know her friend was you know what....) so i didn't tell her that. The other students seem generally accepting... and nice to that little girl .So i knew this was a good school.. and academically she was excelling in all areas. To this day she is she is still a great student and is still friends with that girl... they hang out from time to time and they are the best of friends. Snowden, has made her the accepting and sweet smart person she is today. great for parents too... nice student learning enrichment programs.

so nice..... its very community oriented so i like how they teach students to care about the community

Snowden is a wonderful community driven school. It is the best in midtown. They have a great academic program as well as highly respected musical and artistic offerings.

Snowden is an amazing school. It has so much to offer to all children. Every teacher works extremely hard to meet the needs of all students. My child is in one of the inclusion classes. At first I was worried that my child wouldn't get what they needed but I was so wrong. My child is thriving in that classroom! I know that she is a better person now and she has learned many skills necessary for growing up in a diverse culture. Her teacher has done a wonderful job creating a community in the classroom. My daughter is always excited to go to school!

Snowden is our wonderful neighborhood school. Everything about it feels like a family. Academics are as important as music, the arts, and culture. Mr. Thompson, the principal, is the kindest, most approachable & hard-working person we've encountered. Snowden has a great community of parents and grandparents, neighbors, and alum who love to support this school. We could not be happier with this sweet school.

Snowden is the school of choice. My children and now their children attend. Great teachers and programs. Way to go!!

Snowden is a good school. This is our first year there but we like it. The principal, Mr. Thompson, is one of the best. He is always visible and is active in the entire day. I see him almost every morning outside with the kids when I take my kids to school. His staff is good also. They are on top of things. You can stop him and talk to him at anytime about any of your concerns. The students know that he is always around. He will respond to your emails and calls. We made a good choice in choosing Snowden. We have 3 kids at Snowden and they love it. My 6th grader has made some friends. The school does not tolerate bullying and I really like that. The signs that say "No bullying" are all over the campus and they constantly have no-bullying rallys. The Clue program is awesome and the clue teacher Mrs. Bergman is one of the best that we've ever seen. My kids are enjoying it. The only thing that I would like to see is a larger cafeteria or 2 cafeterias. Snowden is a large school and it's difficult to feed PK - 8th grade in one cafeteria. There is plenty of parent involvement too which is great.

Last modified Snowden School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.