Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

As long as the homework don't take to long .. Eli loves homework. He understands what he needs to do and that is great.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

That is something I don't deal with...we will see so far Eli has said he has problems with some kids...and the teacher seprated him from the had kids... We will see what happens next..

Supports LD students: Agree

Eli could not right hiis name his teacher seams to help him with that after a month of school Ihink hes got it....he said his teacher had been helping him

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughter like Elijah teacher...Elijah likes his teacher. I understand it is hard to be a kindergar teacher. Some kids don't take rules very well..

My mom and I was there for the first time at lunch with grandparents day.. My grandson was excited we were going to be there. We arrive early at the office. We Walked to the lunch room 30 min early ,before the children showed up only to find out I needed a ticket to get our lunch and the teacher had them. I did not know what she looked like had to ask someone , I found Eli he was eating already. Finally I found her got the tickets then had to stand n a long line to get our food. More kids were coming n it was chaos I had my mom set next to Eli to visit with him.while I stool n line for 15 minutes of his lunch. .I believe it could of been handled a lot bettet. There was to much choas for the grandparents n kids....I did love the pictures that the school took of us... I plan on going back on another day to have lunch with him.

Caring and very giving staff, faculty and administrators. They are always ready to assist and address any parent concerns.

This school has great teachers and great programs. The parent and community support are incredible. My son is challenged academically and accepted socially. This is a great school.

I really used to love this school. I spent 2 years trying to get my children into this school. It has always been known for excellence. Well Snowden had completely fallen off. The new administration: principal, and the vice principals can not handle the job they signed up for. The children don't even walk down the hall the same way. The better teachers are quitting left and right all the way down to the end of the school year, they're still quitting. I am very disappointed in the way this school has turned. Is this all schools? ?

awesome...i have a child that went to snowden and i love how generally accepting they are of different beliefs and religions and views on things in the world. One day my daughter came home saying she made a new female friend (other than her best friend who didn't go to school with her) She said that her friend was holding hands with this other girl and hug her all the time. (she didn't know her friend was you know what....) so i didn't tell her that. The other students seem generally accepting... and nice to that little girl .So i knew this was a good school.. and academically she was excelling in all areas. To this day she is she is still a great student and is still friends with that girl... they hang out from time to time and they are the best of friends. Snowden, has made her the accepting and sweet smart person she is today. great for parents too... nice student learning enrichment programs.

so nice..... its very community oriented so i like how they teach students to care about the community

Last modified Snowden School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.