1 star

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is a very bad school . My children's GIRL and boy is going to this school . They are being bullied , talked about and more . The teachers are calling my daughter names . It is just not Wright at all , I love my kids , and I hate that they are being treated so badly . This school never writes anything down when something in going on . This school has their picks when it come down to the kids and that is very sad , some of this teachers are good but most of them are very bad the are always yelling at your kids . This school needs HELP !!!!!!! NOW

South Park Elementary School 2

Posted June 18, 2013
This school has some amazing and truly dedicated teachers. However, the principal is not fit for leadership. She is constantly changing rules and plans and does not have a positive relationship with any studens and very few, if any, teachers. She is more worried about test scores than anything else. If she were to let teachers educate the whole child and create consistency, the test scores would come naturally.

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted May 20, 2004
Both my children went here and I am not happy at all.This school is not safe,and the principal is very forgetful. My son was transferred out for a speacial class at another school and he is doing GREAT A,B honor roll among other things where he was failing here.My daughter will be pulled out of here along with a couple of other unhappy parents.She will go where my son is. I love some of the taechers here but the ones that i dislike need to be replaced.One teacher left marks on my son and she was not even his teacher. My daughter used to be Principals list and everything else well this year she is barely passing. The kids in this school are not controlled at all.They need another principal that can control and stop the bullying and fights.The resource teacher is wonderful,and some of th teachers are to.

South Park Elementary School
1736 Getwell, Memphis, TN  38111
Last modified South Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Park Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top