Treadwell Middle/High School 1

Posted November 20, 2007

Treadwell Middle/High School 3

Posted October 26, 2006

Posted April 28, 2006
There is much needed improvement at Treadwell High School. If we had more parent involvement,I think it will make the teachers as well as the students job easier. The quality of education at Treadwell is not what it use to be. Grant it, there are still a few quality teachers left at Treadwell High. I do understand with such a terrible discipline problem at Treadwell it so hard for the teachers to teach. I have been there to visit with my daughters teachers, and wonder how can they teach with so many distractions. The biggest problems I see with the school at this point is, discipline and parental involvement.

Treadwell Middle/High School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
I think that treadwell could be a better school If they would have more control over the students.

Treadwell Middle/High School 5

Posted December 27, 2005

Posted March 28, 2005
- a former student

Treadwell Middle/High School 4

Posted November 15, 2004
I think that Treadwell High school is a very high exspected school. Even this is my first year at Treadwell it sems that Treawell really has high exspectation esspeically from the honor's student.

Posted April 04, 2004
Treadwell having a lack of parent involvement is an understatement. My child has been attending this school for 3 years and never once have I seen any PTA flyers of heard of Treadwell's PTA group. There are some really good teachers like Mr.Nabors, Mrs. Booker, Coach Kendall and Mrs. Peeples but there are also some that I really think could care less. Treadwell needs some work but it's going to effort from parents, students, and the teachers. Eunice M. Lockett mother of Micole Lockett

Treadwell Middle/High School
920 North Highland, Memphis, TN  38122
Last modified Treadwell Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Treadwell Middle/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top