Posted December 18, 2013
Problem not the school as much as its the some of the children. Some children go to learn and others dont. Like a situation with my daughter for example, got into an argument with a girl she did not know because of something that happened outside of school. A random boy in the neighborhood was running because he busted a womans window with a brick and my daughter just happened to see him. Next day the boy approached her in school said she snitched and sent his sister to fight her. Therefore, my daughter was suspended even though she did not initiate argument and this was explained to the principal. Schools are so eager to give these kids 3 - day suspensions nowadays as if that helps? Hopefully she wont have to be at this school much longer.

Posted December 07, 2010
Hello my name is Jerome, I got to see the Trezevent Football team Play in the state championship this past weekend, man was I embarrassed for the Memphis Community, It was Not a good representation of Trezevent. I Know their are good students and good Staff at Trezevent. But the Football staff and team need to work on Sportsmanship and Character. They showed NO CLASS.

Trezevant High School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
To counter the argument of the students who believe most people comment on Trezevant solely based on the opinions of the media, I have had the pleasure of witnessing Trezevant's unstable atmosphere for the last ten years and I am more than willing to agree that trezevant is sinking lower and lower on the educational totem pole. I have 2 nieces who have already graduated and two left to graduate; and both of my nieces graduated in the top 10 percent of their classes. Now that they are in what is called the real world they are finding out that somewhere they missed out. I am sure, however, the principal does his best to ensure a safe atmosphere, yet we should remember that when a human is no longer treated as such we can't blame the animal that will surface. Kids are smarter Let's Change through Challenge people!

Trezevant High School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
Trezevant Is not a bad school at all! Many people have said that Trezevant was the worst school in Memphis, and many people have also said that students don't learn anything at Trezevant High, but the people that say this have never been inside of the School. There are students who go to class on time, and like any other school, there are some that do not. The media chooses to portray our school as a war zone and Memphis chooses to believe that. In all actuality our school has improved drastically over the last three years, but media refuses to cover all the good that our school is doing in the community. Basically what I am saying is that Trezevant IS a good school, full of good students, faculty, and staff. Instead of taking sides, you should experience it for yourself. Yes, this is written by two Trezevant Students. -- Steve & Tisha

Trezevant High School 3

Posted April 03, 2009
Trezevant is a good school. Yes they have some issues that they need to work on but they have improved a bit. The thing that people fail to realize about Trezevant is that the media is always focused on the bad. They never inform you of the good that have been accomplished there. They didnt tell us of the students that went on to the Accounting Competition at the University of Memphis and ranked in the top 5. They did not tell us of the students that ranked in the top 10 for highest SAT and ACT scored in Memphis and 2 in the state. They fail to tell us of the papers that were published through the University and how many of our students participated in this and their articles were published. They also did not tell us of the choir accomplishments when they won the Swing Choir competition.

Posted March 07, 2008
Violence, drugs, and gangs run this school. Students cannot focus on an education when they are fearful and unsafe.

Trezevant High School 4

Posted February 19, 2008

Trezevant High School 2

Posted April 23, 2007

Trezevant High School 5

Posted December 21, 2005
My children have been attending Trezevant High School every since 1998.It is a good school,but when it come down to work they don't play.They have a good sports that any grade or age can play.The principal of the school do everything he can to make his students in a good environment.They would also keep the parents up dated on how their child(ren) is acting.I would let my children continue to go their until they graduate.I also would let my grandchildren go there! Kimberly,Jeanie,Lavesha,and Elizabeth Martin's Mother

Trezevant High School 3

Posted November 29, 2005

Trezevant High School
3350 Trezevant, Memphis, TN  38127
Last modified Trezevant High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trezevant High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top