Bad
Good

My grand-daughter attends Wells Station Elementary. I have gotten to know the staff there during the last 3 years. We love WSE! The teachers are awesome. They care about what the students and their progress. My grand-daughter loves going to school there. She has had good relationships with all her teachers there. I wanted her to be in an environment where she would want to learn and this is exactly what we found there! Great little school.

I love this school. My son's teacher is the best. She is really passionate about teaching the children at an early age.

After leaving private school, my daughter has been in Wells Station Elem for the past year and a half! I have had great reception from everyone at the school and have had excellent results with my daughter's education. My daughter actually loves to go to school again! Thanks Wells Station!! You're Awesome!!

Last modified Wells Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.