Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2014
My grand-daughter attends Wells Station Elementary. I have gotten to know the staff there during the last 3 years. We love WSE! The teachers are awesome. They care about what the students and their progress. My grand-daughter loves going to school there. She has had good relationships with all her teachers there. I wanted her to be in an environment where she would want to learn and this is exactly what we found there! Great little school.

Wells Station Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2012
I love this school. My son's teacher is the best. She is really passionate about teaching the children at an early age.

Wells Station Elementary School

Posted April 08, 2009
After leaving private school, my daughter has been in Wells Station Elem for the past year and a half! I have had great reception from everyone at the school and have had excellent results with my daughter's education. My daughter actually loves to go to school again! Thanks Wells Station!! You're Awesome!!

Posted June 19, 2006
I think that this is an exceptional school. The teachers are great. I like the fact that they care about their students beyond the classroom. They pay attention to the students talents and encourage them to excel in them. As a former student of public schools in Memphis, I wish I'd had these teachers.I feel like they have given my child a great start at confidence and success for her future. Thank You!!!

Posted April 29, 2006
This is a very good school for children. The teachers care deeply about the learning of the kids and the principal knows all the children. This school has excellent ways or learning. My kids love this school they have prepared my sixth grader for the next level. Thanks Wells Station.

Posted November 14, 2004
My children have always gone to a private school until this year and I have a very good experience with Wells Station Elementary. We will continue our education at this school!

Wells Station Elementary School
1610 Wells Station Road, Memphis, TN  38108
Last modified Wells Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Station Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top