Memphis, TN

Posted April 25, 2009

Westhaven Elementary School 0

Posted January 20, 2009
I had two children attend this school. I have to say that this school is one of the best schhols i have ever seen. The teachers there really do care anout the children. The principle is amazing. She is so loving and trys hard to get all the children involved in school activitys as well as the parents. The special ed department si great. They have a great aid that work with my children. We have moved from Memphis but we still stay incontact with my childrens teachers and sschool staff. If we move back to Memphis my children will attend this school in a moment. They attended other schools in Memphis and I did not like any of them, other then one of my daughters teachers. Westhaven cowboys are the best. Go Westhaven!

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted March 07, 2007

Westhaven Elementary School
4585 Hodge Rd, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Westhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westhaven Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top