Whitehaven Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008

Whitehaven Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2007
I've had a great experience with Whitehaven Elementary. My son transferred from N.Y.C. and I came with high expectations for this school. His kindergarten experience was great, the teacher and administration were very compassionate toward my son's feelings about a new school. This year 1st grade is proving to be just as productive in his spelling and math. Also, parent participation and a volunteer attitude are really encourage. This type of environment makes me feel like I'm experiencing my son's growth, not just hearing about it on paper. There is an open door policy with his teacher and principal. Academics and Character are held in high regard here. Even with the after school program, were it's 1st priority is my child's homework and then they have scheduled activities. I have to say I am very pleased with Whitehaven Elementary and I feel that my son and his education are a priority.

Whitehaven Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2007

Whitehaven Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2004
The school could use more sponsers. There are not enough teachers to control the students. You have some teachers there who want to teach and some who don't care and I can tell because I'm there keeping a watch on my kids because its hard to control the babies. Educationl wise you had better hope your child ends up with a teacher who really wants to teach.

Whitehaven Elementary School
4783 Elvis Presley, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified Whitehaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top