Posted April 05, 2014
GREAT GREAT GREAT , school upcoming school had its trials but its better than ever

Posted April 05, 2014
Good School Great staff people try they best to knock certain schools but we are in Memphis right

Posted October 08, 2013
I think wood dale is a very good school the teacher always helping my son one on one in missouri where i came from they wont help a child pr give them extra credit work.

Wooddale High School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My Daughter attend this school and it's awesome. Schooling doesn't stop at school and teachers are not there to raise your children. I'm proud to say that my daughter has had some acceptional teacher these pass 3 years and they are getting her prepared for college. And the Principal is absolutely awesome. He might not be the paper pusher the board wants him to be. But i can say he is most defiantly and hands on loving and caring person. And what he love most are children that try.

Wooddale High School 3

Posted August 25, 2013
Wooddale High School- This school is often looked over, and the people outside looking look down upon it, since i have attended this school from 11th grade to 12th i have enjoyed it, every school has it's flaws and as soon as you attend it you might not enjoy it as much as the people familiar with it, but this school is pretty good, i mainly like the teachers, they make the school. Without the teachers there would be no school right? that is my personal opinion.

Posted January 14, 2011
drop out and my lil sister inrolled in wooddale n the same teacher thought that my sister was me and she would not let my sister in her class for nun just because she had my last name n the teacher knew that she was related to me and didnt want nun to do with any one who had any relation with me all im saying is wooddle would be a better school if they would fire and hire new staff that are strict and wont let students run them over thats all they need n i meet the new principle wow he is a good one well if u all are wondering ohh poor child dropt out of school well happly to say i enrolled in jobcorp n now i am completed so now i have my cna license n my high school diploma i would highly recommend job corp to any and every one who thinks they cnt make it in school

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted January 26, 2010
Although the students did not notice the effort of discipline control and effective instruction, Wooddale high school is an outshining and one of the promising schools. The students attititude not to work hard and observe school rules seem reasons to rate low their own school. Hard working students and responsible students love Wooddale High school.

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted August 27, 2009

Wooddale High School
5151 Scottsdale, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Wooddale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wooddale High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top