Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Violent, disrespectful students. Run away!! The kids beat up teachers, threaten them, and are impossible to teach. One of the worst schools in Memphis.

GREAT GREAT GREAT , school upcoming school had its trials but its better than ever

Good School Great staff people try they best to knock certain schools but we are in Memphis right

I think wood dale is a very good school the teacher always helping my son one on one in missouri where i came from they wont help a child pr give them extra credit work.

My Daughter attend this school and it's awesome. Schooling doesn't stop at school and teachers are not there to raise your children. I'm proud to say that my daughter has had some acceptional teacher these pass 3 years and they are getting her prepared for college. And the Principal is absolutely awesome. He might not be the paper pusher the board wants him to be. But i can say he is most defiantly and hands on loving and caring person. And what he love most are children that try.

Wooddale High School- This school is often looked over, and the people outside looking look down upon it, since i have attended this school from 11th grade to 12th i have enjoyed it, every school has it's flaws and as soon as you attend it you might not enjoy it as much as the people familiar with it, but this school is pretty good, i mainly like the teachers, they make the school. Without the teachers there would be no school right? that is my personal opinion.

drop out and my lil sister inrolled in wooddale n the same teacher thought that my sister was me and she would not let my sister in her class for nun just because she had my last name n the teacher knew that she was related to me and didnt want nun to do with any one who had any relation with me all im saying is wooddle would be a better school if they would fire and hire new staff that are strict and wont let students run them over thats all they need n i meet the new principle wow he is a good one well if u all are wondering ohh poor child dropt out of school well happly to say i enrolled in jobcorp n now i am completed so now i have my cna license n my high school diploma i would highly recommend job corp to any and every one who thinks they cnt make it in school

Although the students did not notice the effort of discipline control and effective instruction, Wooddale high school is an outshining and one of the promising schools. The students attititude not to work hard and observe school rules seem reasons to rate low their own school. Hard working students and responsible students love Wooddale High school.

Wooddale High School is not a god school at all. The principal we have now just isn't doing a good job. I believe that if you want to be a principal of a school you have to learn to communicate with the students. Especially if you are new there. You can't just come in and change everything. Talk to the students and show them that you care because if you don't then you will get no respect. And the principal we have now Mr. Banks, its liek he just doesn't care for the students. The seniors of Wooddale didn't even have a good senior year. It was so much confusion going on about deadlines and things. Wooddale just isn't what it use to be. I feel so bad for the seniors. And I am a rising senior and I do not plan on being at Wooddale next year.

Wooddale High is not the best of school, and if you listen to most of the students who go there they will make sure you know that. That is only because they just want to come to school just to have something to do. Being one of the students who are in the aviation program and is currently learning how to fly, I find that this diverse way of learning show that wooddale is not what most people say, especially if you do not take the oppurtunities it gives you.

Last modified Wooddale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.