Memphis, TN

Wooddale Middle School 1

Posted February 28, 2011
There is too much to say and its for sure is more than fifteen words I just need to say need improvement if all areas....

Wooddale Middle School 1

Posted April 19, 2010

Wooddale Middle School 2

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted September 03, 2008
I like going to this school because of the great teachers, studnets, academics, and after school activites. I'm never bored but and I'm always learning something. It's the best of both worlds!

Posted August 28, 2007
This is a school i like very much for the obviously firm disciplinary measures they take.

Posted August 04, 2007
I am so glad my child is no longer at this school!! Numerous times I visited my child's classroom. The teachers would spend majority of the class period trying to discipline and control the class. I witnessed these students throwing paper, walking out of class without permission, not bring pen, paper, nor books to class, talking excessively, playing, and more! These teachers are burned out by the lack of motivation of the students and the lack of parental involvement. I witnessed class assignments being so easy that the teachers were basically giving the students an easy A! If education is important to you, then do not send your child here!

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted March 31, 2006
- a former student
Wow! That describes the experience of everyday life at Wooddale Middle School. The teacher are great and, unlike some teachers, actually go out of there way to help you understand. It is extremely racially diverse, although parent involve could use some work. The standard classes get as much respect as the honors classes do, and they also get as much hard work and challenges. Wooddale is was like a second home to me, and it really pains me that I had to leave.

Wooddale Middle School
3467 Castleman, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Wooddale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wooddale Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top