Middle College High School 4

Posted July 18, 2013
MCHS is definitely a school for academically focused students. While I know that this is a great school, I feel that the disciplinary actions taking by administrators are a bit to much. At the current MCHS, If a student does not complete his/her not only will they receive a 0/F for the assignment. They could also receive a detention and/or an infraction. To me this is like double or triple punishment for one action. When I think of this policy, I think of 1=2. The 1 represents the action taken by the student and the 2 represents the consequence given ( either good or bad). Excluding that, MCHS is a great small school.

Posted November 11, 2008

Middle College High School 0

Posted January 26, 2008
MCHS is indeed the greatest high school in the city of Memphis, hand down! Mrs. Michelle Brantley-Patterson (pricipal) & Mrs. Rhonda Black ( asst. principal) make the greatest team of high school administrators. I love the dedication that I see in the staff and faculty. I have one daughter who has graduated from there and two sons who still attend and they have done a great job in preparing my kids for college and endeavors beyond. Long after my kids hsall have left MCHS, I will continue to be a supporting source for this school. I highly recommend it. Minister Odis L. Jones, Sr.

Posted June 25, 2006
- a former student
As a Class of 1993 Alumnus, I rate MCHS as an excellent school for the students that it serves. The school has changed some from my time there but the mission is the same...educate young people so that they may be productive members of society.

Posted January 11, 2005
This school is the Greastest! Ms. Mitchell and her teaching staff really care about what happens to the children and families the serve. Other high school should learn from their positive examples. Hope they keep up the execellent work. God Bless them all and thanks!

Posted September 30, 2003

Middle College High School
750 East Parkway South, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Middle College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top