Bad
Good

My two sons have been attending Keystone since Kindergarten. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful teachers especially Mrs. Carter in the optional program. She demands excellence from her students and also prepares them for their next grade's level. I've seen so much progress in my son. He's able to do his homework by himself most of the time and even helps his brother. Mrs. Underwood was also really patient and dedicated with my other son. I also love their special environment's program. Thank you so much for all your hard work. God bless you. Michele Mifsud-Avery

Keystone used to be a wonderful school but now it is awful! The former principal Mrs. Jensen was very polite and caring. The new principal is very rude and is not concern about the students only the school image. I would NOT reccomend this school at all. My child was harrassed, humiliated,teased and abused by her teacher, the principal and staff members.

I have two children that attended Keystone from 1996-2006. They received the best foundation that a public school could possibly offer. Of course, there was reinforcement at home. They were well prepared for middle school and excelled on standardized tests. There was only one incident of a substandard teacher/educator but we endured. This almost caused an academic and social disaster with my child and me. Overall, it was a top-notch education. The school is now open to neighborhood residents and I'm not sure if this has driven the quality of education in a different direction. Needless to say, I was more than pleased with my children's tenure at Keystone.

Keystone is the best. It has the best Principal, Teachers, Staff and Parents. I have a son, a niece, and a nephew that attend and Keystone really makes a difference in their lives!

Keystone has been a wonderful school for 16 plus years. This previous years, a very short sighted board decided to make changes which almost sunk the ship. As parents, we hope that the present administration will toughen up and demand more rigorous adherence to school rules and regulations. At present it seems the administration is more focused on the aesthetics of the school than the learning environment. I would like to see the principal in the classrooms and hallways more. My child has shared incidents with me of which she has no knowledge. This is not a good practice to say the least.. You can depend on your AP or counselors to monitor in your stead. Please try harder this year. Karmeta Williams

I think Keystone is the best school in Memphis . This will be my daughter 4the year going to Keystone. The Staff is the BEST. You can go to the school on any day of the week and the school will always be in order. My daughter reads above her grade level and loves to read anything @ anytime. The one thing my daughter love about her school is that they listen to her and go the extra mile to get her where she should be. They expect nothing less from the kids. The Keystone kids are always number one. and so are the parents.

Keystone is wonderful. My daughter is in Kindergarten and already reading and making change. The teachers are wonderful and really care.

Last modified Keystone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.