Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

Teachers are very vocal towards kids who are picking on other kids that I've seen; however, there have been a few times when my son has come home and repeatedly tells me a certain student is mean to him. I simply tell him to walk away and if the student gets physical, to tell a teacher. They definitely count your behavioral grade down if you are bullying/"not keeping hands to yourself."

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

One of my son's best friends in his first-grade class is blind, and for kindergarten, they did a whole performance in sign language. He knows more sign language than I do!

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son knows a lot more about manners and dealing with people in tough situations now after a year and a half at Sea Isle.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers definitely know how to get important material through to the students effectively and in a way they understand.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

One beautiful thing is he's in the after-care program at Sea Isle and lots of days, before I get off work to get him, he will have done his homework and a teacher there is always ready to help him do it if he has a question.

My son is in the first grade at Sea Isle and went to kindergarten there. The teachers are all great, he loves his art, music and library teachers as well as his first grade teacher, Ms. Howell. Every time I drop him off at school, there's someone there who greets him by name with a big hug to start the day. He's loved and cared for there. The only thing I would say I wish needed improvement was a little stronger parent-teacher communication, but if you ask a teacher a question or send a note, they will respond to you... just sometimes, you don't get a note or reminder from them. They do a great job of teaching independence and my son has just blossomed. He went from refusing to learn how to hold a pencil correctly before K to now being able to write really well and read even better. Although I'm not a fan of the Common Core changes to the math homework, he's a number whiz and has no problem answering the questions. They also have an active Instagram account where they post pics from school events.

I love this school! Teachers are caring and Dr Meeks is the best! Wish it went thru the 12th grade.

I have a kindergartener that goes here an I have to say they have the best teachers that I have ran into.. I love that they take that little moment and say hi or hug each and every student. My daughter just loves her teacher and classroom.

Amazing school with amazing administration! Teachers care and get the job done. The after school care program is phenomenal as well!

The teachers and the support staff at this school are incredible. My child has attended Sea Isle for kindergarten and 1st grade and has learned so much in the past 2 years. I can't wait to see what he will learn in 2nd grade. We had a problem this year and his teacher along with other teachers promptly addressed the problem and handled it accordingly. We are so proud to be a part of Sea Isle!

Last modified Sea Isle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.