Posted May 19, 2014
The teachers and the support staff at this school are incredible. My child has attended Sea Isle for kindergarten and 1st grade and has learned so much in the past 2 years. I can't wait to see what he will learn in 2nd grade. We had a problem this year and his teacher along with other teachers promptly addressed the problem and handled it accordingly. We are so proud to be a part of Sea Isle!

Posted September 29, 2013
Sea Isle Elementary has been great so far. My son is totally engaged and sets very high standards for himself because of his commitment to being the best. His drive is a direct result of high standards set by his educators. We are committed to high standards at home as well.

Posted November 20, 2012
This school is AWESOME, they are so attentive to each student's need and the involvement is so overwhelming. I give this school 1000 thumbs up. Keep up the work Islanders!!!!!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
This is a great public school in a system that doesn;t have very many good schools. The neighborhood and surrounding community are very safe and stable and the parental involvment is great.

Posted July 10, 2009
As a grandparent of 2 students at Sea Isle, each time I attend the school for various events, I am impressed by all teachers and ethics learned.

Posted October 20, 2008
As my oldest child entered kindergarten this year, we are new to Sea Isle but I am already very impressed. Dr. Evans and Ms. Poole are doing a wonderful job steering the ship, and the teachers and fellow parents have been wonderful. The parental involvement is outstanding, and it's great to see the school engaging parents and the community for the betterment of our children. My daughter loves Sea Isle and is blossoming, and we look forward to many wonderful years at this great school.

Posted October 08, 2008
I just returned from the Grandparents breakfast and I am impressed by the teachers & children

Posted May 22, 2008
I have one child that just graduated the Preschool program at Sea Isle Elementary. The teaching and administration staff seem very dedicated to each child's success. The environment at Sea Isle is very warm and positive. A great place for learning. 5 Stars.

Posted March 04, 2008
This is my sons fifth year at Sea Isle and my daughters second.They both love it. The teachers and the parent involvement are outstanding.

Posted February 29, 2008
I have a child who attends Sea Isle and both he and we(the parents) love it. The teachers- excellent. The staff- supportive and professional. The administration- second to none. The outstanding educational program is a great foundation for the continued learning of children. Never before had I seen, or heard of, the ratio of student teachers to classrooms. Sea Isle had a student teacher, in an accreditted teaching program, in every class along with the classroom teachers. Dr. Evans, the principal, is amazing; she greets children individually every morning and knows them personally. The PTO at Sea Isle has a very high involvement with the school and almost every child's parent is involved in some fashion. Overall an outstanding school- we are looking forward to our youngest beginning school here next year!

Sea Isle Elementary School
5250 Sea Isle Rd, Memphis, TN  38117
Last modified Sea Isle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sea Isle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top