Middleton Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008

Middleton Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2007
This is a great school. The teachers are great and make you feel very comfortable and keep you informed of everything your child is doing.

Posted January 28, 2007
Middleton Elementary is a great school . I went to school there and now my two children attend there. I am very pleased with how my kids are being taught. The teachers are wonderful. They always have been . I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted December 28, 2005
Both of my children attended this school for one year when we lived in this town. The teachers, principal, and administration are excellent! It is small and there is extra attention given to children. I would highly recommend it--it was a very good experience!

Posted July 07, 2005
Both of my children have attended Middleton Elementary School since kindergarten. This school, in my opinion, is the best in Hardeman County. The teachers are great motivators. They really care about the students and they have high expectations. These expectations encourage students to always do their best. The principal is very strict, but he truly cares about every student in his school. I am blessed to be able to send my children to this school.

Middleton Elementary School
180 Robin Cr, Middleton, TN  38052
Last modified Middleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top