Bad
Good

I think that this school needs a little bit more improvement to be called a good school.

I graduated in 07, valedictorian, 4.0 GPA, 29 ACT and I am doing well in college. If you don't do well in college, it isn't Middleton's fault, it's your own. I learned a lot about who I was and what I wanted to be. They helped me to actually like school, and they prepared me for college well (I'm an organismal biology major going for optometry in a couple years). We pay be a small town, but I absolutely loved the school, and I miss it every single day. Great faculty and staff, great town, great school. Good extracurricular activites as well, lots of opportunities for leadership experience (I held 5 dfferent offices).

I am a senior at MHS this year and i don't care what no one says i will always and forever have tiger pride. Middleton is a great place to learn new things. People may take that just because we are not top notch doesn't mean anything. Like they say 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' I can honestly say the teachers and principals care. WE have a lot of clubs, sports are improving and we're just trying to make it a better place to learn. Class 2010~UD

My husband attended Middleton High School, his son attended Middleton High School, and I have friends that attended the school. This school does not prepare students for college in any way shape or form. They claim to prepare students for a 'vocational path' but I don't know what that term means unless working at fast food restaurants or something. Students graduating from Middleton and going on to college are struggling to make average grades because they are not being challenged in high school. I know personally of students being named honor roll and top of their graduating classes making only 13 and 14 on the ACT scores and can only get into college on a probationary basis. There is a lot of meth in the community, both manufacturing and using. The kids and parents don't really realize how below standard Middleton High is.

I attended MHS and my husband graduated from MHS and now I have 2 children attending. I have few complaints about the school right now. The problem I have is that things I have heard after kids leave and go to college. I have heard of kids in the Beta Club going off to college and realizing they were way, way behind when they tackled college work.

I think this school is awesome!!!!!! It may have tons of drama and the education here may not be top but the teachers are the nicest people i have met

I am the parent of two Middleton students and graduated from Middleton myself. I think there are some things about Middleton that could definitely be improved upon, but overall, and especially in Hardeman County, I think Middleton is the best school in our area.

I went to high school in Middleton, and while its not the worst school it certainly needs work. Yes, some of the teahcers care, but only about some of the students. Their extracurricular activities are also not top-notch, and there is little variety. Middleton could have a much better school.

I am a Senior at Middleton High School... I think that it is a Very good school... yea it may need a few repairs here and there... but i guarantee you that theres not another school in Hardeman County like ours... the teachers and principals actually care about us and what we are going to do with our life after high school. There are other schools that talk about Middleton, and I personally think that's because they are jealous! We have pride in our school and still hold our head high.

I personally go to Middleton Highschool I have to say that the school is certainly not my place. I really believe that the school needs more structure and more activities for the students. They also need to crack down on all the violence that is in that school.

Last modified Middleton High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.