Woodstock Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2009
I have a daughter that attends Woodstock. It has been more of an adjustment for me. She is the youngest of 3, has a learning disability and was shy. I could no longer afford private so I relutantly placed her here. At the time if I could have I would have moved just to get her into a school that I felt would have better suited her. However, now....would not even if you paid me. My daughter receives all the extra attention and help she needs. She has come out of her shell and is doing well. I think that some of issues here, stem from lack of parental envolvement. Woodstock leads by example - they allow your child to think for themselves and outside the box.

Woodstock Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2009

Woodstock Middle School 0

Posted December 15, 2008
I had a child that went to that school ,I to can see that there are many problems in that school because of overcrowded.My son was also pick and bully on he did not want to go to school because there is no protection for them that is trying to learn.So he decided to join in the direspectful.That is the reason i move him out of the school.

Woodstock Middle School 5

Posted February 25, 2008

Woodstock Middle School 0

Posted November 17, 2007
My daughter attends this school. I am not pleased with this schools security. My daughter came from Lucy Elemen. with A's and B's her grades have dropped because students their don't have any discipline.She has been complaining about students trying to fight her everyday. As a parent that really ticks me off! So if you have a good child don't make the same mistake I made.

Woodstock Middle School 3

Posted February 01, 2007

Woodstock Middle School 3

Posted July 08, 2006
- a former student
I attended Woodstock for all three years of my middle school education, although, now i am entering high school. Woodtock is/was not a bad school as many people hear, yet it does have some issues with children who misbehave. It has/had some of the BEST teachers in the county. The extra classes(music, art, pe, etc.) are wonderful. The teachers are very well trained.Also, as for the administration,they do the best they can and that can be hard sometimes. They have to be very patient. Woodstock is NOT a bad school.

Woodstock Middle School
5885 Woodstock Cuba Rd, Millington, TN  38053
Last modified Woodstock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodstock Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top