Bad
Good

I have a daughter that attends Woodstock. It has been more of an adjustment for me. She is the youngest of 3, has a learning disability and was shy. I could no longer afford private so I relutantly placed her here. At the time if I could have I would have moved just to get her into a school that I felt would have better suited her. However, now....would not even if you paid me. My daughter receives all the extra attention and help she needs. She has come out of her shell and is doing well. I think that some of issues here, stem from lack of parental envolvement. Woodstock leads by example - they allow your child to think for themselves and outside the box.

I had a child that went to that school ,I to can see that there are many problems in that school because of overcrowded.My son was also pick and bully on he did not want to go to school because there is no protection for them that is trying to learn.So he decided to join in the direspectful.That is the reason i move him out of the school.

My daughter attends this school. I am not pleased with this schools security. My daughter came from Lucy Elemen. with A's and B's her grades have dropped because students their don't have any discipline.She has been complaining about students trying to fight her everyday. As a parent that really ticks me off! So if you have a good child don't make the same mistake I made.

Last modified Woodstock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.