Millington, TN

Posted May 08, 2015
I have 3 children in this school. The staff is amazingly involved with the parents, we started there 4 years ago when my oldest was in 1st grade. We, as a family, we're going through a lot of change and hardships. Every teacher we have had has gone extra measures to be sure that my children were comfortable and adjusting well. My youngest 2 have both gone through pre k here and have done very well. I only hope that the middle school can continue to impress the same way!

Posted June 24, 2014
I'm Maracio Ballard. I attended Ea Harrold Elementary school from pre-k to forth grade. I really missed all of my teachers when I left. I believe 2007-2008 school year is when I left, because I'm in the 10th grade now but I passed to the 11th.

Posted April 11, 2013
This is a great school! I actually went here, and both of my kids have been there since kindergarten and the other since PreK they actually had one of my classmates from the school as their teacher. I have several classmates that also attended that school and are teachers there now. You can tell they really care about the students. I also love the fact that there are still teachers there that were there when I was in elementary!

Posted January 21, 2010
We moved back to Millington due to a job change. I was very sad to leave the school we were at. But I have been so happy that my children are going now. All the staff and teachers make sure each of my children are getting the stimulation they need and that they are safe. The teachers are more than willing to communicate and well I can't say enough. Everyone at this school is fantastic!

Posted August 25, 2008
My kids have been going to this school for the past three years now and we LOVE this school. One child is in the fourth grade and the other in the second grade. We came from private school into the public schools because of some need of other classes offered here and not at the private school. We really love the whole staff like family!

Posted July 05, 2007
Our daughter went there from kindergrden through the 5th grade. This is an excellent school with a wonderful caring concerned staff from the top to the bottom! My wife and I highly recommend this school and the principal. If I had to pick one staff member there who is above the rest....I can't as they are all the best! We hate that our daughter is now moving up and away from there. The only negative I can say about this school is we wish it went through the 12th grade.

Posted February 14, 2005
My son has been in Harrold since kindergarten and is now in 4th grade. We have loved all his teachers and the principal is OUTSTANDING! We have had a great experience. The PTA is very active, particularly for a small school.

E A Harrold Elementary School
4943 West Union Road, Millington, TN  38053
Last modified E A Harrold Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E A Harrold Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top