Millington, TN

Posted September 29, 2014
A 1 awesome year experience in our lifes (2011-2012)... I tried private and public schools, but I was never satisfy. My dad used to tell me that I was never going to find a perfect school. Today and always, I AM VERY HAPPY to say that I found that perfect school, better yet, that OUTSTANDING SCHOOL! I am VERY GRATEFUL of Millington Elementary School, they really care about children's education and wellness. We will remember them always, specially Mrs. Green. Please, keep it that way. Hooyah!!!

Posted April 21, 2014
I love this school. My child is well taught there and has excelled in so many ways.

Posted September 06, 2011
My children were fortunate to attend this school! All the staff are caring and super nice, teachers are hard working and loving, Mr. Lunsford is very dedicating and full of energy. I saw him working over time a lot. Children learn positive attitude by all the teachers with a pride as professional educator.

Posted May 13, 2010
Millington Elementry is a wonderful school, my two children attend one is in Pre- K the other is in Kindergarten. The teachers there are so wonderful and friendly. They always make you feel welcome and my children have learned so much. Im glad that my children attend a wonderful school.

Posted October 01, 2009

Millington Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Teachers are really devoted to their students learning.

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted July 08, 2008
Great School. They seem to care about the students. They now have not one but two playgrounds. The principal has made a lot of changes in the two years he has been there. The kids seem to really love him. They have some really good teachers also. I would give this school a very high rating.

Posted September 26, 2007

Millington Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2007
We're Navy - and we have transferred a lot. Millington Elementary is a good school and I'm happy my child has gone to now 2 years (finished K and now finished with both 1st & 2nd). Teachers have been fantastic. The pace was good and he never seemed bored: class sizes were good. Facility itself (classrooms, cafeteria) is outstanding. Even though Shelby County, bus transpo for the children great - very safe and consistent. Two things I don't understand - as a new school, I don't understand why there's still not a playground (one expected this summer) after 2-years' massive fund-raising efforts. The other problem would be in 'communication'. Last year a dramatic change for the worst in advance notice of upcoming events, holiday schedules, school. Website outdated, etc.

Millington Elementary School
6445 William Osteen Dr, Millington, TN  38053
Last modified Millington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top