Monterey, TN

Uffelman Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It is very well run school where the children are reading beautifully as early as first grade, enjoy a wonderful music program, eat healthy meals at lunch, treat everyone with respect, take pride in differences, and have a love for learning.

Uffelman Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2006
I will admit I was a little hesitant at first about this school. It was mostly because I was not familiar with anyone in the area. My son is a super sweet child, but I acknowledge that he can be a bit of a challenge. He has recently been diagnosed with ADHD. I was very impressed with how concerned and involved the faculty was in helping us in any way possible. They were very patient. I am talking from the bus driver on up to the principal. I would highly recommend this school.

Uffelman Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2005
I just recently moved back to Monterey and enrolled my child here at Uffelman. I have to say I'm not very happy with it. There is only one before and after school program that is outragous in price. And they inforce corparal punishment! That is not good at all. They shouldn't be allowed to spank any child no matter what they did or did not do. I am sorry but I just wouldn't recommend this school to any one!

Uffelman Elementary School 5

Posted July 31, 2004

Uffelman Elementary School
112 Elm St, Monterey, TN  38574
Last modified Uffelman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Uffelman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top