PK, 4-8
Monterey, TN

Burks Middle School 5

Posted December 27, 2004
I think that this school halps me phycically and mentally. ~Victoria Elddridge~

Burks Middle School 5

Posted May 21, 2004
I think this school is a wonderful place for youngsters that are growing into young adults. I have two girls enrolled there and they have really excelled this year. Thank you to Mr Buckner and Mrs Sells for making my daughters feel special and showing you do care.

Burks Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2004
This school has an outstanding principal, Mr. Goolsby, who has taught in this town for somewhere around 25 years. The assistant principal, Denette Colby, is also great with the kids. The administration is top notch. I also highly recommend Mr. Roark. He geniunely cares about the kids at the school and in the community and is a great individual along with Mr. Goolsby. Chris Buckner and Billy Heady, are in addition great assets to the teaching and coaching staff. I have seen no better and they excell in the care of the students especially emotionally. Our community is greatly blessed with Burks Middle School.

Burks Middle School
300 Crossville St, Monterey, TN  38574
Last modified Burks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burks Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top