Morrison, TN

1 review of this school

Morrison Elementary School 5

Posted March 16, 2009
I love going to Morrison! I'm an 8th grader there and I wish I didn't have to leave. The teachers are great! They work with you on anything you need help with and they really care about you as a person not just as a student. The programs offered (basketball, cheerleading, beta club, drama club...etc.) are outstanding. My 8th grade class has learned respect for people above and under them. Also, we've learned skills that we'll never forget. I'm proud to be an Eagle!

Morrison Elementary School
601 School Street, Morrison, TN  37357
Last modified Morrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morrison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top