Morristown, TN

Posted February 24, 2012
Both my children go to this school, and have since two-year old preschool. My oldest daughter is in first grade and is reading on a third grade level, to be conservative. She is beginning to read the Chronicles of Narnia. Her birthday is in October and the public school system both locally and in Nashville said there were no circumstances in which she could begin Kindergarten, since she missed the Sept. 28th cut-off. All Saints provides a stimulating but nuturing environment in which she has flourished. There are things that can be improved in any school or organization for that matter. As a parent you have to take an active role in your child's education on an individual and organizational level to see the most success possible. I also like that she is learning moral values and principles that are not politically correct in the "modern" public education system. Unlike in a public school where there are some parents that are very active and others that don't even know their children haven't turned their homework in for a week, all of the families of her classmates put a strong emphasis on education which allows the entire class to move at a pace faster than public school.

Posted September 26, 2010
an excellent school,teachers are very helpful to all students & with small classes each student receives lots of attention

All Saints' Episcopal School 1

Posted November 09, 2009

All Saints' Episcopal School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
I absolutely love this school. I am not only a parent, I am a teacher as well. I would not put her anywhere else. The individual attention that the kids get is remarkable. It is a true family feeling when you walk in those front doors. I can not say enough, except send your child to All Saints'.

All Saints' Episcopal School 2

Posted December 18, 2004
After one year of sending my daughter to All Saints, I simply have one comment to make - this school is much ado about nothing. When I placed my daughter in the public school, I was shocked to find that she was woefully behind in reading and in math. Strangely enough, she had made straight A's at All Saints in those courses. From what I can tell, this is another attempt to segregate the 'Haves' from the 'Have-Nots.' I'm not impressed.

Posted August 22, 2003
We are so fortunate to have found this school for our sons. I love the way the teachers interact with the children, the excellent academic program, and the family feel of the school environment. It is truly a Christian led school.

All Saints' Episcopal School
3275 Maple Valley Road, Morristown, TN  37813
Last modified All Saints' Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints' Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top