Bad
Good

Mt Carmel Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2005
The school now has a new principle, and has undergone a 4 mIllion renovation. The atmosphere seems to be elated. The teachers and staff feel wonderful about all the changes. There are activities planned for this coming school year that reflect on the well-being of the students. I have toured the school and talked with the new principle and teachers. As a parent I know I have made the right choice for my child. I feel the new leadership will boost the excitement of education once again in the students. I strongly urge every parrent to go and see all the wonderful changes and talk to the staff. I left with a renewed opinion and am proud to say I have a child enrolled there.

Mt Carmel Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2004
I think Mt. Carmel is a great school. They put learning above anything else. But they also make sure there is time for fun for the children. I have two enrolled here. The principal has always been very helpful and concerned about my children. The secretary is friendly and helpful also. The teachers are there to help the students and parents get through each year successfully! They go above and beyond to help my children. Of course all schools have good and bad points. However, I feel Mt. Carmel's good points out weigh their bad points.

Mt Carmel Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2004
Mt Carmel was the best thing for my children. my daughter went to church hill and the multi-age learning did not work for her. I wish I had moved her sooner. now because I have moved her she is learning more effecient. I have made the right choice for my 6 yrs son.

Mt Carmel Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2004
The teachers at this school are very caring. I found the principle to be very helpful and a very caring individual as well. The secretary has always greeted me with a smile and a warm hello. When ever my children had a problem academically or personally their teachers and/or the principle was always there to help.

Mt Carmel Elementary School 1

Posted April 14, 2004
I was very dissapointed in the school, the guidance, and the choice of teachers, the low academic emphasis, and was very disgusted with the lack of safety. My daughter went there, and twice I sent a friend not on the list to pick her up and they never asked a question about the relationship, nothing. The secretary is hateful, rude and very unprofessional, and of them all, there was one teacher I liked, Mrs. Dykes, her first grade teacher. Best thing I ever did for my daughter was remove her from that school, transferred to Church Hill Elementary!

Mt Carmel Elementary School
127 Cherry Street, Mount Carmel, TN  37645
Last modified Mt Carmel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.