Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted April 22, 2016
My child loves this school. The staff is friendly and helpful and really care about the kids. I am glad my child attends here.

Posted April 21, 2015
In the 3 years we have had kids there, there has been two assistant principals and twice head principal was gone for long periods of time for medical leave. There is a huge lack of organization and consistency. They have an antibullying policy but even teacher emails, conferences, and bully reports go without response until a physical altercation occurs. Things like this should be resolved before a problem arises. It is in fact the lowest parental involved elementary in MJ so perhaps they think it goes unnoticed? If you kids have to go here I would recommend volunteering for everything that way your child isn't help accountable for anything.

Posted March 02, 2015
My child has been bullied by another child for over three years now. We have contacted the school numerous times talked to the parents of the child and even threatened the school with lawyers and still the bullying continues. The school obvesily has no concern for the safety of the children it watches.

Posted June 22, 2014
My daughter attended WA Wright from 1st through 5th grades. It is a wonderful school. You walk in the door and feel that you're among family.

Posted July 31, 2013
The staff is always helpful,the teachers are on top of things and are great at communicating as well as helping each individual child. I have put two children through this school and have two more going there now.I couldn't say enough good things about this school!

Posted April 11, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school! My daughter has been there since kindergarten. Office staff is great and the school operates more like a family environment when it comes to care of the children!

Posted December 10, 2010
My daughter started at WA Wright in Kindergarten and now she is in the 2nd grade. She loves the school and the teachers and she is doing very well with her grades. Her teacher is doing a great job, I have watched my daughter learn so fast since she started school. I don't think i would want my daughter anywhere but WA Wright

Posted November 16, 2010
The first year my child attended this school we loved it. The teacher was awesome and constantly involved parents in activities. The second year she attended, her teachers were horrible. They blamed the previous teacher for her learning disability. They wouldn't work with my child on her problem. And it wasn't until the last 2 weeks of school that they informed me of my child's disability and then failed her because of it. Even though my child made average passing grades. The next year we switched to Lakeview Elementary, where my child repeated the grade over because of embarrassment, and had made exellent grades and was informed that her problem was not bad enough for her to have been held back.

Posted October 21, 2008
No one here can plan anything, and the teachers are way, way too strict... I don't agree with a lot of things they do.

Posted January 25, 2008
My son started W. A. Wright in kindergarten and continued there until half way through 4th grade. If the Air Force did not transfer us he would still be there. We loved the school the entire time we were there and now that he is attending school in Texas we have a better appreciation for it. The majority of the staff is excellent, kind and caring. The work my son is doing here in Texas is 1 to 2 years behind what he was doing there. Anyone with the opportunity to have their child in this school will be blessed.

W A Wright Elementary School
5017 Market Place, Mount Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified W A Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.