Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Good administration and teachers so far. My son loves their wrestling program and I find the coaching and collaboration with Wilson Central HS's program to be a fantastic benefit!

Love this school sm <3. I'm an 8th grader at this school and enjoyed every year of this amazing school! All the teachers are so nice and care for you and your grades! My favorite teachers this year is my reading and social studies teacher. My reading teacher is so nice, yet her class is kinda challenging sometimes, she does such a good job teaching with such a good attitude! She even made me love reading pass more. My S.S teacher is also one of my favorites. He's so awesome and cool and sometimes a little crazy lol. Really just all the teachers I ever had at this school is great! I also feel like I'm starting to get out of my shell with others and I just feel really comfortable in this school! I guess the only complaint I have is to maybe to help with the huge amount of people in this school but other than that it's the BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!

Academically - The push to make average appear as gifted and elite gives no room for truly gifted or elite. Large gifted classes with few above average test scores. Sports are controlled by local dad's. Many coaches are happy to let Dad's run the programs. Both athletically and academically Sad for the truly gifted or those who have a real possibility of future achievement. On the plus side, the teachers are good people. They have just been doing it the same way forever. Administration needs to go. Principal is a non factor. If at all possible, if your child is gifted in any area, move to any other Wilson County school. Physically check out the other schools and ask people in the area who are not affiliated with this building.

The good: Supported Arts, Efficient Staff, Reasonable Policies, Focus on learning. The mediocre: The building and grounds could be maintained better. The Bad: The quality of teachers could be improved, probably with better pay/benefit packages.

I love that the new 6th grade wing of the school was built for easy transition of students to a middle school atmosphere. Breaking the large size student enrollment into mini schools with their own counselors and Vice Principal worked out really well last year. Looking forward to 7th grade now.

My school is the best school. The teachers are very helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that you learn. They give the students just enough freedom to make it feel like you are not in elementary school but they do not allow you to run loose either. The smiles that the students have on their faces when they enter the building say it all.

Let me start by saying if you want your kids to play football there get ready For favoritism. This school has the most I've ever seen. My son is 8th grader who's playing sense 6 years old. The head Coach has told him numerus times get ready to play And then hardly sees the field. Don't let your kid be humiliated by the school.

i think this school is great . i came here in 6th grade and by then i just hated all adults . but that change when i came to this school . the teachers there will help you if they feel some thing is up with you . im in 8th grade now and i will miss this school very much

I came to this school in 6th grade. I had a great year and made great grades. Now i am in 7th grade and i have great teachers. they all are fair, and usely very nice. The only thing that made me give the school a 4 star and not a 5 star, is that i hate the dress code. I will live, but if one thing they could change it would be to a wear almost whatever you want. Besides the dress code, i think this school is great.

WWMS has overall been an okay school.Rica needs to be more for doing homework. Children that are in extracurricular activities have nights were they get home late. And need to get adequate sleep. Not up half the night doing homework.

Last modified West Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.