Mount Juliet, TN

Posted October 17, 2014
The good: Supported Arts, Efficient Staff, Reasonable Policies, Focus on learning. The mediocre: The building and grounds could be maintained better. The Bad: The quality of teachers could be improved, probably with better pay/benefit packages.

Posted August 04, 2014
I love that the new 6th grade wing of the school was built for easy transition of students to a middle school atmosphere. Breaking the large size student enrollment into mini schools with their own counselors and Vice Principal worked out really well last year. Looking forward to 7th grade now.

West Wilson Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2013
My school is the best school. The teachers are very helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that you learn. They give the students just enough freedom to make it feel like you are not in elementary school but they do not allow you to run loose either. The smiles that the students have on their faces when they enter the building say it all.

West Wilson Middle School 1

Posted September 27, 2013
Let me start by saying if you want your kids to play football there get ready For favoritism. This school has the most I've ever seen. My son is 8th grader who's playing sense 6 years old. The head Coach has told him numerus times get ready to play And then hardly sees the field. Don't let your kid be humiliated by the school.

Posted October 17, 2009
i think this school is great . i came here in 6th grade and by then i just hated all adults . but that change when i came to this school . the teachers there will help you if they feel some thing is up with you . im in 8th grade now and i will miss this school very much

Posted October 14, 2009
I came to this school in 6th grade. I had a great year and made great grades. Now i am in 7th grade and i have great teachers. they all are fair, and usely very nice. The only thing that made me give the school a 4 star and not a 5 star, is that i hate the dress code. I will live, but if one thing they could change it would be to a wear almost whatever you want. Besides the dress code, i think this school is great.

Posted September 21, 2009
WWMS has overall been an okay school.Rica needs to be more for doing homework. Children that are in extracurricular activities have nights were they get home late. And need to get adequate sleep. Not up half the night doing homework.

West Wilson Middle School 5

Posted September 12, 2009
I have a sixth grader that attends WWMS. This has been a great beginning of the school year for him. I was worried that the transition would be difficult for him. The teachers keep in constant contact with my husband and me. They seem to go over and beyond the call of duty. I have never experienced such positive communication within a school. Administration answers all of our questions and only wants the best for our students. They help motivate the students to do their best and succeed. Thank you WWMS!

West Wilson Middle School 2

Posted March 18, 2009
decent school but half of the teachers really fret over dresscode

West Wilson Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2008
This is a school that needs some hands on direction. Even thou my experience has been better than last year, the lack of support, rudeness from the staff, complete disorganization, and poor management are areas of improvement that seem to be ignored by the current principal. It was interesting to see the principal running for major how can he manage our city if he can hardly manage his school? If the school will have more people like Assistant Principal Mr. Akins and less people like Assistant Principal Mr. Bannach we will be able to see some improvement. In the meantime, teachers get burned out, parents get frustrated and our children pay the consequences. Want to change our city?... start making some changes with the school. Where to start? Start talking to your staff and your customers (the parents and children).

935 North Mount Juliet Road, Mount Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified West Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Wilson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top