Bad
Good

Amazing Teachers at Stoner Creek! We absolutely love this school. Everyone there is there for the kids and is passionate about making it the best possible learning environment. Could not be happier here!

I am going to get my son admitted in Stoner Creek this year. This is undoubtedly one of the best elementary school. I have few questions. is there any place i can find schedule of all Holidays for entire year?

I am very pleased with Stoner Creek Elementary, my son has been attending there since Kindergarten and is now a 5th grader. I have always been impressed with the teachers and the administration there. Our son has a Language Delay and ADHD and they have been wonderful to work with to determine the best way to assist him in getting a great education. I highly recommend this school!

Stoner Creek Elementary was rated a top 5% school in the state of Tennessee. Our test scores have improved every year for the past three years and we are one of the top schools in the county. We also have an amazing drama program for students in 2-5. They perform a broadway jr. Spring musical every year to three sold out shows. We have a running club that encourages our students to commit to healthy living. We have a Young Authors conference every spring for our budding authors. We have an art show to display our students work once a year. Stoner Creek is a well rounded school that promotes learning, the arts, and students that become life long learners and the leaders of our future.

We moved to the area this past year and came from one ot the top Public schools in TN. We were worried that Stoner Creek would not meet our expectations. We were thankfully wrong, We love everything about it, the teachers and supporting staff are top of the line! not only do they do a great job at educating, we already feel like were part of a big family. I highly recommend this school It's awesome.

Wonderful Teachers, Great school spirit. My son loves it there, he comes home from school happy.

Stoner Creek is the BEST! My kids have attended 3 different elementary schools in 3 different states because of my job transfers. It felt like "home" so quickly. We're now heading into the third year here, and I have to say the faculty and staff are unparalleled! My kids love going to school, and I am so happy we have had the pleasure to get to know such wonderful people - faculty, staff, PTO, parents - all outstanding folks. I couldn't be more please with our experience.

Stoner Creek is one school that goes beyond their Jobs.If your child needs anything they would be the ones to bend over backwards and figure out whats best for the child.Then Jump on it with out a question.They have the most caring teachers and staff I've ever seen.My childeren has been there going on four years now.My son is going to Middle School this year.Which is sad to me.I just hope the Middle School is as Great as StonerCreek!

We transitioned from private school to Stoner Creek. The administration and teacher's that we have had experiences with have been amazing! Our child has learned so much more in the time at this school. Parent involvement is incredible. They have activities that engage the family and excite the kids! They have a very strong PTO. It's all the right ingredients for a truly amazing school!

My children have attended SCE for 2 years now and I am very happy! The teachers and staff are awesome and you could not ask for a better school!! My children love their school and are very happy.

Last modified Stoner Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.