PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Mt Juliet Montessori Academy 4

Posted May 15, 2014
Both of my boys learn on different levels and are allowed to grow to the highest level in areas they are strong in, and pushed to achieve a higher level of learning in areas they are not. Debi Miller, their Lead Teacher, is amazing at classroom management to keep all children working and learning, in a peaceful environment.

Posted November 04, 2013
My daughter started Mt. Juliet Montessori Academy this year as a n elementary student. This has so far been the best educational experience we have ever had. The staff is amazing and her teacher is the kind you dream about having for your child. This is also our first experience with a montessori style education and I cannot believe this method and style of teaching is not more prominent in the education experience for children. an example of the work they do is called a field study which allows the children to pick a subject they are interested in and learn all they can and then present what they have learned to the class including visual aids, real time experience, interviews, and whatever they used as references. This may sound like a lot for young children and yet it was amazing to see how intelligent and creative they were! I highly recommend this school and especially my child's teacher Ms. Lauren Frangos.

Posted August 02, 2012
My child has been tested as highly gifted, she had started a MJM at 2 1/2 because she was already so advance in her verbal and cognitive skills I could not wait for preK to start. She thrived and was so advanced in her reading when she started public school they could not keep up with her needs. I returned to MJM after 1 year and half trying to make public school work. She just finished 1st grade with a 5th grade reading and most likely 4th grade math. But all of this is because of the Montessori method that allows a child to be in a class room with other grades, allows individual growth and confidence building tasks. MJM has done that with great compassion and respect for the children. They work hard to give each child a chance to excel past their "Grade" or expectation, in a very nurturing environment. I recommend this school highly, and plan to keep my child in as log as I can.

Posted February 20, 2012
This school is amazing. My child has developmental delays and I cannot imagine them getting a better education and care anywhere else! The teachers are very caring and were actually actively involved in helping me to seek out an official diagnosis and treatment plan for my child. As far as the actual school, the Montessori education structure is very cool. My child is in an open class with students of other ages and is able to really learn in a way that is concrete and natural. I love this school and cannot recommend it enough to anyone who asks me about it!

Mt Juliet Montessori Academy 2

Posted January 19, 2012
A good school only if your child has no concerns socially or developmentally. My child has some concerns that are new to the school. I am frustuated by the lack of motivation and communication between the school and me. All my communications which are informational about my childs concern get no reply from the teachers. I have to always be the one to ask them did you get my email. Can we talk. My childs doctor too sent an email to the school authorities and no response from anyone. I am disappointed by the lack of interest shown. It is very disheartening. I expected more from a school that touts its montessori values.

Posted April 23, 2009
My kids have really taken off and enjoyed education since starting at MJMA. The teachers always spend a considerable amount of time with each student ensuring each one's success. I can't imagine having my children anywhere else!

Mt Juliet Montessori Academy
9695 Lebanon Road, #240, Mount Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Mt Juliet Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Mt Juliet Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top