Mount Juliet, TN

Elzie D. Patton Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2014
I have had one child attend EPE from Kindergarten all the way through 5th grade. And my 2nd is now a 1st grader. The teachers have been wonderful (we did have one bad year but that teacher has moved on and it was several years ago). We love EPE!

Posted May 30, 2014
EPE has an amazing staff committed to teaching our kids to learn and grow. I am so glad that we chose to send my daughter to school there! From the moment you walk through the door, you are made to feel like family. I can't imagine sending my daughter anywhere else.

Elzie D. Patton Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2012
My son is getting ready to start 2nd grade in the fall. We have had a great experience at EPES. The teachers are great & I feel like my son has learned so much. I would recommend this school to others.

Posted May 09, 2012
This school year has been a nightmare we have addressed issues with principal and teaching staff nothing has been resolved our children will not be attending EPES next school year.

Posted April 30, 2012
Excellent school!! Teachers and Administration are very supportive and my child loves going to school. Great Leadership school!

Posted April 30, 2012
Elzie Patton is a Great School for your kids! Great Teachers and Great Students! My kids go to this school and have a great education because of it. I would recommend this school to anyone looking in this area.

Posted March 06, 2012
The teachers our kids have are very unorganized. The focus too much on leadership and less on academics. The worse part is if you are in the school zone then our kids are forced to go this school or else choose a private school. Leaders are born not made and how is it right to force these leaderhsip skills on kids who are interested in being leaders. The teachers are not innnovative in their teaching skills. They lack the ability to keep the kids focussed in class. Teachers are shielded a lot. The staff is unfriendly.

Posted July 24, 2011
To the parent who switched their daughter out of EPE to Lakeview after three weeks: I am trying to do the same thing and would like to ask you a few questions. How can I get in contact with you?

Posted July 08, 2011
My daughter's kindergarten teacher was wonderful. She was very caring, dedicated, and organized. The office staff is very helpful and efficient.

Posted May 29, 2011
This school has excellent teachers....unfortunately that's about where it ends for greatness. Leadership in the school pushes the 7 habits model but lacks following those same qualities for the principal. The basics are missing and is showing in the lower test scores over the first 3 years of this schools operation. I wish we were zoned for MJE or Rutland...both of which had excellent leadership, teachers, and parent involvement.

Elzie D. Patton Elementary School
1003 Woodridge Place, Mount Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Elzie D. Patton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elzie D. Patton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top