Mt Juliet, TN

Posted June 22, 2014
My daughter attended WA Wright from 1st through 5th grades. It is a wonderful school. You walk in the door and feel that you're among family.

Posted July 31, 2013
The staff is always helpful,the teachers are on top of things and are great at communicating as well as helping each individual child. I have put two children through this school and have two more going there now.I couldn't say enough good things about this school!

Posted April 11, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school! My daughter has been there since kindergarten. Office staff is great and the school operates more like a family environment when it comes to care of the children!

Posted December 10, 2010
My daughter started at WA Wright in Kindergarten and now she is in the 2nd grade. She loves the school and the teachers and she is doing very well with her grades. Her teacher is doing a great job, I have watched my daughter learn so fast since she started school. I don't think i would want my daughter anywhere but WA Wright

W A Wright Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
The first year my child attended this school we loved it. The teacher was awesome and constantly involved parents in activities. The second year she attended, her teachers were horrible. They blamed the previous teacher for her learning disability. They wouldn't work with my child on her problem. And it wasn't until the last 2 weeks of school that they informed me of my child's disability and then failed her because of it. Even though my child made average passing grades. The next year we switched to Lakeview Elementary, where my child repeated the grade over because of embarrassment, and had made exellent grades and was informed that her problem was not bad enough for her to have been held back.

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009

W A Wright Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2008
No one here can plan anything, and the teachers are way, way too strict... I don't agree with a lot of things they do.

Posted January 25, 2008
My son started W. A. Wright in kindergarten and continued there until half way through 4th grade. If the Air Force did not transfer us he would still be there. We loved the school the entire time we were there and now that he is attending school in Texas we have a better appreciation for it. The majority of the staff is excellent, kind and caring. The work my son is doing here in Texas is 1 to 2 years behind what he was doing there. Anyone with the opportunity to have their child in this school will be blessed.

W A Wright Elementary School
5017 Market Place, Mt Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified W A Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W A Wright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top