Posted February 06, 2012
Please pay no attention to the negative remarks on here. If you are reading this, then you are considering a school for your child who is the most important person or people in your life I know. I have a child here and had another who came through this wonderful school. Every teacher that my children have had have been caring, respectful,as well as challenging for them. They provoke young minds to think to their fullest potential. If some parent has had a problem, I assure you that parent does not want their child challenged, and most likely will be one of those who will never be happy and likes to complain. The principal is nothing but a thoughtful gentlemen who cares about the faculty and students. I hope this helps to ease your minds that this is truly the best school in Wilson county.

Mt. Juliet Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2011
I moved to Mt. Juliet because I always heard their schools were better than Metro. My daughter had a problem in the 3rd grade and she called and needed me and I had forgotten I had let someone borrow my car, so it was 30 minutes before I could get there and I was in a panic. Instead of being understanding and calm and realizing he was dealing with a mother that was very, very concerned about her child, the prinicpal of Mt. Juliet Elementary told me that maybe MJE wasn't the right school for my child. He lost the little bit of respect I had for him that day and he'll never have my respect again. The teahcers on the other hand (for the most part) are EXCELLENT. Her 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Walker hs been amazing. I never want to have to deal with Mr. Brown again. I think he is a sorry excuse for an principal.

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted September 14, 2009
I would give a lower score if possible. I moved to Wilson Co. just to get my child out of another county school. It has not even been one nine week period and I am withdrawing my child from Mt Juliet Elem. I was surprised to have so many problems so early into the school year. I would say 30% of the faculty is average, while the other 70% need to make improvements on how they communicate with children and parents.

Posted June 10, 2009
Wonderful learning environment with caring teaches who will push your children to succeed. Library and Music programs could improve but overall 'core' subjects are well covered. Test scores continue to prove this is one of the better elementary schools in the area.

Posted May 22, 2009
Wonderful school filled with excellent caring teachers! No problems here...

Posted February 04, 2009
I would rate lower if I could. There has been an utter lack of compassion and understanding from the school. The teacher won't answer questions I write to her, the administration is rude and the system completely inadequate for dealing with a bright child. Run. Run away as fast as you can.

Posted October 01, 2008

Mt. Juliet Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
Year after year my child has a great teacher who motivates kids to excel to their best. It is a great school with a great faculty team.

Mt. Juliet Elementary School
2521 West Division St, Mt Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Mt. Juliet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Juliet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top