Posted November 07, 2014
I have a second grader and two kindergarteners and so far I'm pleased with this school. The building is old, but very well kept. Mrs. Pam is a great teacher and my boys love her and respect her. My second grader love Mrs. Hobbs also. As a parent I feel welcomed and respected when I go to the school.

Posted September 29, 2014
As a new family to the Wilson County area, we have been pleased on all levels with West Elementary. Our son, and our family felt welcomed from the moment we stepped in the doors. He is definitely being challenged more academically- and is thriving! Highly recommend this school!!

Posted January 26, 2011
I have to disagree with the review from the parent who posted one on 7/29/2010. This school actually ranks second in Mt Juliet and the test scores are in the 95-96% for math and reading. The new principal and vice principal have been wonderful and actually made that school more unified. They always care about your children, offer suggestions, and take you seriously when you go to see them. The teachers are wonderful as well. The part about the building being over 50 years old but the part about it showing it is not true. The school is always clean, painted, and fresh looking - they make it look as new as they can and it shows.

West Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2010
The school is 50 years old and the building clearly shows its age. West continuously ranks near the bottom of Wilson County on test scores. There are many good teachers, however the grade levels lack unity and a clear vision. I attribute many of the issues to the new principal, who does not appear to have the skills required to bring the team together. The principal appears more concerned with being liked and not hurting feelings, instead of taking the steps needed to improve the school s performance and the quality of education.

Posted December 01, 2009
West is an awsome school, we have one child in first grade there, and LOVE IT! It's a family atmoshere, where the children are both challenged and loved.

Posted May 30, 2009
West is a fabulous school! I have a 5th grader who is leaving this year and we will both miss West dearly. The teacher's and staff are wonderful with the kids and parents.

Posted March 31, 2009
We moved here from Florida and I hated the school system there. West Elem. is a wonderful school and highly recommended. The principal is very friendly and I like her alot. The office staff is friendly also. The teachers are very caring and my children love their teacher's. I have a K and 4th grader.

West Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2008
West is the Best! This is the school motto and a very true statement. As a former student of West, and now a teacher there, I can honestly say that we are a family, work as a team, and love each of the students.

Posted November 18, 2007
Great school with wonderful, caring teachers and principals. This school really gives children the attention they deserve in the classroom.

West Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2007
Overall children have been very happy at West. Good teachers, very little fuss over silly things, the school has a good feel. Facility is a bit old but well maintained. Lot of involvement from the church that uses th hall. Admin is very approchable.

West Elementary School
9315 Lebanon Rd, Mt. Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top