Mt Juliet, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 05, 2014
I am very pleased with Stoner Creek Elementary, my son has been attending there since Kindergarten and is now a 5th grader. I have always been impressed with the teachers and the administration there. Our son has a Language Delay and ADHD and they have been wonderful to work with to determine the best way to assist him in getting a great education. I highly recommend this school!

Posted June 04, 2014
Stoner Creek Elementary was rated a top 5% school in the state of Tennessee. Our test scores have improved every year for the past three years and we are one of the top schools in the county. We also have an amazing drama program for students in 2-5. They perform a broadway jr. Spring musical every year to three sold out shows. We have a running club that encourages our students to commit to healthy living. We have a Young Authors conference every spring for our budding authors. We have an art show to display our students work once a year. Stoner Creek is a well rounded school that promotes learning, the arts, and students that become life long learners and the leaders of our future.

Posted July 21, 2013
We moved to the area this past year and came from one ot the top Public schools in TN. We were worried that Stoner Creek would not meet our expectations. We were thankfully wrong, We love everything about it, the teachers and supporting staff are top of the line! not only do they do a great job at educating, we already feel like were part of a big family. I highly recommend this school It's awesome.

Posted March 08, 2011
Wonderful Teachers, Great school spirit. My son loves it there, he comes home from school happy.

Posted August 19, 2010
Stoner Creek is the BEST! My kids have attended 3 different elementary schools in 3 different states because of my job transfers. It felt like "home" so quickly. We're now heading into the third year here, and I have to say the faculty and staff are unparalleled! My kids love going to school, and I am so happy we have had the pleasure to get to know such wonderful people - faculty, staff, PTO, parents - all outstanding folks. I couldn't be more please with our experience.

Stoner Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
Stoner Creek is one school that goes beyond their Jobs.If your child needs anything they would be the ones to bend over backwards and figure out whats best for the child.Then Jump on it with out a question.They have the most caring teachers and staff I've ever seen.My childeren has been there going on four years now.My son is going to Middle School this year.Which is sad to me.I just hope the Middle School is as Great as StonerCreek!

Stoner Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
We transitioned from private school to Stoner Creek. The administration and teacher's that we have had experiences with have been amazing! Our child has learned so much more in the time at this school. Parent involvement is incredible. They have activities that engage the family and excite the kids! They have a very strong PTO. It's all the right ingredients for a truly amazing school!

Posted August 03, 2009
My children have attended SCE for 2 years now and I am very happy! The teachers and staff are awesome and you could not ask for a better school!! My children love their school and are very happy.

Posted April 21, 2009
I have three kids and they have been at StonerCreek for three years now.Its the best school ever.We came from Nashville.Davidson county schools were going to put my son in Cdc class within the first month at StonerCreek he was trying so much harder and happier there.He loved his teachers at StonerCreek.They took great care of him and went above and beyond what they were suppose to.My middle child was having problems reading and her first grade teachers was the best.They gave my kid one on one time to help them learn instead of push them to the side.StonerCreek awards the students way beyond any other school my kids have been at.They make your kids feel good about theirself.Which helps them all around.There wouldn't be any other school I'd rather have my kids at.Thanks for going beyond your Jobs.

Posted January 03, 2007

Stoner Creek Elementary School
1035 North Mt. Juliet Rd, Mt Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Stoner Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoner Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top