Posted August 06, 2014
We came from a low-performing school in another county in Tennessee. This school is one of the top reasons we moved to Mount Juliet, and we were blown away from day one. The parent/teacher contact is fantastic, parent involvement is obviously high, and best of all... My child is thriving and happy to be there every day.

Posted June 03, 2014
We were new to the area and my son who was not so fond of school LOVED Rutland he's never done so well in school. The teachers go above and beyond. I think it's a great school no complaints from me.

Posted August 05, 2013
As a parent and teacher at Rutland, I would say, hands down, this school is top notch! I have taught in other schools and districts and this school far exceeds any i have been a part of! The staff at Rutland doesn't just come to school to work. Rutland is a part of us! We are a family and share a common goal and that is to ensure success for every child. I can not think of a better place for my own child to grow and learn! Some people are never happy and judge harshly without truly knowing the truth. You cannot find a more competent, hard working, and dedicated group of people! Each child is treated as an individual and loved no matter what their background, religion, race, economics, or academic ability. The staff at Rutland has a passion for children and learning! We are constantly seeking better ways to serve the Mt. Juliet community. There is NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND at Rutland Elementary! Submitted by a teacher

Rutland Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2013
Rutland Elementary Is a very Right wing Religious facility. We are asked on more than one occasion if we were Christians and we treated badly when we stated we are Buddhist. We are not from the south and was alarmed that all the english teachers have very thick southern accents and do not speak correct english or even comprehend how the rest of the world works. It is a very closed minded and religious and republican based school. If you are a free thinker or have have above average intelligence do not let your child go here...they do not set a good example for the children. If you want a child with a Low I.Q and taught to have no thought of his own and have religion forced down their throat then pick this school. I thought there was such a thing as separation between Church and State...Apparently Tennessee is too busy misinterpreting the Bible to have heard about that Law.

Rutland Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2012
Organised , dedicated teachers,focusing on child development. Involving them in projects and other activities.satisfied. Organised , dedicated teachers,focusing on child development. Involving them in projects and other activities.satisfied.Organised , dedicated teachers,focusing on child development. Involving them in projects and other activities.satisfied Organised , dedicated teachers,focusing on child development. Involving them in projects and other activities.satisfied

Posted November 14, 2010
My son started Kindergarten at Rutland Elementary this year. I have no previous school experience to base my opinion of this school on, but from what I have experienced with the teachers and principals at Rutland, I couldn't ask for more. During his 2 week fall break, he would cry some nights because he wasn't going to school the next day and he missed his teacher and his friends so much. His teacher is great. She has personally worked with my son through some behavioral issues he was having at the beginning of the year. She kept in constant contact with me through email during this adjustment period. If he has a rough day, she gives me a little note of explanation of what happened, so we can talk about it at home and work out what went wrong at school. Love this school!

Posted June 22, 2010
This is a wonderful school! The teachers, principal and parents all work together to help ensure each child had the best education possible. This school rivals the best private schools in the area.

Posted May 13, 2010
I have my son studying here and we moved to US from India in 2009 and he got quickly adopted to the culture the school. He is always having a great opinion about the school and his teachers. And we parents also feel that this was a great decision to put him in Rutland.

Posted February 06, 2010

Rutland Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
I have a grandchild at this school and have been to visit the school and think it is a great school 5 stars

Rutland Elementary School
1995 South Rutland Rd, Mt Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Rutland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rutland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top